Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it safe to drive while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lostinmymind, Nov 26, 2011.

1. If you have a super low tolerance. After smoking a gram of good weed?
    Just wondering.

Anyone ever drove with a super low tolerance? What it was like?

2. Slow, it seems to me whenever i drive while medicated everything around me moves at a much slower pace

3. No, your reaction time is altered and you become easily sidetracked.

I'd never do it. Each person is different though.

4. I would never do it just based on safety, let alone illegality.

Don't risk other people's lives, bros.

5. #5 burtontoker, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Honestly, I'm not going to deny driving while high, I'm sure the vast majority of us who have licenses and drive who toke have driven high. I've never got in a crash, and I actually think you pay more attention when stoned. I haven't drove when high for a long time, just because I don't think its responsible anymore to drive under the influence of anything, but I always paid attention.

Actually, I felt as if I was driving under the speed limit, I felt paranoid that I was going too slow and would get pulled over, and ultimately decided I didn't like driving while high just because it does takes a lot of effort to drive normal when you're high, compared to when you're sober. When I'm sober driving is easy as fuck, but when I smoke its like I think about every little detail and don't want to get pulled over, so I don't drive high at all anymore.

I pay more attention and drive slower, but I hate feeling paranoid that I'll crash or get pulled over, so I don't drive high anymore.

6. dude just remember this when you're stoned. 10 and 2. 10 and 2. 10 and 2. write it on the steering wheel if you forget.

7. I would not recommend it.
    I once had to run a quick errand while high and suddenly became "aware" after having my thoughts drift a bit, and i had NO IDEA where I was or how long I had zoned out for.
    Plus if some jackass hits you even if it is not your fault you are fucked.

8. lol wut?
    10.2?

9. the hours of the clock---the places to place your hands on the steering wheel.

10. Your hands' position on the steering wheel -- 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock.

EDIT: Ninja'd :D

11. I'm suprised at all the answers. I drive stoned all the time and do it like a champ. But it's different for everyone, if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't haha

12. I drive like a pro when im super high..like im one with the road but I do forget to turn or get off exits sometimes...driving at night high sucks though especially if it's raining

13. I wouldn't do it personally, that shit would kill my high.

14. Do it everyday and no problems idk why everyone thinks it's a big deal. High driving yes drunk no

15. Ok heres a funny little story. Me and my girl were smoking one night and had the munchies so we decided to grab some midnight snacks at a sandwhich shop, it ultimately turned into an adventure like harold and kumar go to white castle. To make a long story short, i should have driven because on our way there she killed a possum and hit a parked cop car.

Thus remember...10 & 2.

16. I love when that happens. A lot of times when I'm driving places, I finally get to my destination but I'm not too sure how I got there LOL.

17. One time when I was driving really high I felt like I was going to drive off the edge of the world. I mean it was hilarious, because I knew the earth was round, but it was also kind of mind blowing because I was questioning whether the earth was actually round. Once I convinced myself that I wasn't about to drive off the edge of the earth it felt like the world beneath me was rotating and my car was still. Like a treadmill of sorts...

I wouldn't recommend it if your tolerance is very low.

If you're a veteran smoker it doesn't really matter imo.

18. I drive high all the time, I drove high when I was 15 with a super low tolerance and a learners permit

19. HAHAHAHA was it a pony you were driving?

20. I'll smoke a Spliff and drive around... Though I'm use to it and I enjoy it.