Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it rude?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djarumblack90, Jul 16, 2009.

1. If you go to a party with your own shit, and meet a few people to toke with...would it be rude to ask people to corner a bowl? It just seems so wasteful to me when people light the whole bowl. I corner bowls even when I'm alone.

What would be a good way of asking? I don't think it would be possible to ask without sounding like a douche bag. I'm usually not uptight about shit, but that is one of few things that bothers me.

2. if they start torching the whole thing, tell them straight up, "hey conserve mothafucka. the economy sucks"

3. If you're all not too wasted haha. My main concern at a party if I'm smoking is not to singe my fucking hair off with the lighter.

4. Your shit, your rules

5. this.

6. Depends what you are doing..

If you go to a party and you are smoking up a couple people you meet then tell them to corner. That is your weed they are smoking.

But if you guys are matching then I say it depends on the situation, If it is their weed you can't really tell them nothing. But if it is your weed don't you usually get greens? I mean after the second person hits it there isn't really much green left anyways well at least no top.

7. When you hand them the pipe, tell them to hit off a specific corner. This is a demand and they probably wont question it or think anything of it. It's not rude at all.... the people who waste your bud or smoke all of it are the rude ones. Most people you encounter should be understandable.

8. If you don´t like the way people light your bowl, don´t pass it to them!!

9. since its your weed you have all the right to tell them to corner it by the way i hate ppl that scorch it and pass it back to me like its all good and i say to them mofo this shit looks black and white LOL and they'd be like naah man theres some green in there and im like WHERE?!?

10. I always get really mad when people dont demonstrate proper bowl ettiquette. I really hate the assholes who hold the lighter over the bowl the entire time they are hitting. IDIOT ITS ON FIRE ALREADY STOP TORCHING ALL MY BUD:mad:

I kicked some mofo out of my house last night because he couldn't figure out how to not torch the whole bowl every time I packed it up. He was one of those guys who obviously was trying to light the entire bowl on fire every time he took a hit.

11. Not half as bad as this fuck I met at a party last year who just smoked the entire bowl I packed and said "Oh man sorry I was trying to get it cherrying" so I told him can go get his own bowls to cherry because he's not smoking anymore of mine.

12. Nah, its not rude.

Especially if you're the one supplying. It's your stuff, i wouldnt want mine to get wasted like that either

13. This.

When you pack it, take greens (cornering) and when you're done pass it and say "yea just corner it like that so we all get greens" and they'll do it and no one will think anything of it!

14. Maybe they aren't very good at using a piece? Next time you could strike up a conversation about how to use a pipe and mention about cornering a bowl if you don't want to call out a friend. That said, I would just be up front and tell them what you want... it's your stuff after all...

15. A good friend of mine that I smoke with was notorious for taking ungodly huge rips out of bowls and torching most of the weed. Since this was never his weed he was smoking, it was really annoying to me, but I didn't want to tell him to chill on the hits and sound like a d-bag. Eventually, I just started joking during smoke sessions about how huge and unecessary his hits were and he immediately started taking smaller hits. He told me that he didn't realize he was ripping it so hard, and he apologized for his over-torching ways.

Many times people aren't trying to scheme weed, they just have different smoking habits in their most-frequent circles. A friendly reminder or hint won't piss off 95% of people smoking your weed, since they're usually really grateful and want to be included in future sessions.