Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it rude to...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sir_tokesalot, Sep 3, 2008.

1. would a dealer be offended if I weighed wat he was givin me? My friend moved and I usually bought off him. The other day I was with another friend of mine when he saw his dealer and I bought an 8th from him and he gave me his number. But he is kinda shady and I think he might rip me off if im not wit my friend. for now hes my only connect and I don't want to lose it

2. I think it would be rude to weigh it in front of him, but it should be fine if you ask him to bring a scale and weigh it out himself.

3. just tell him its for a friend so you want to be sure. if he doesnt want to show you maybe hes rippin u off on the other hand you can eyeball and if it looks ok take it and weigh it at home if its short tell him next time, if there is one

4. it would be rude to weigh out smaller amounts. but if you buy a quarter or larger he probably would understand you asking to watch him scale it or bringing your own scale.

5. thanks for all the input

6. i would just tell him you want to meet up with him and discuss the amount there once you see the product.

then you can be like ya i want an eighth and he will weight it out for you.

7. Don't weight in in front of the dealer weigh it later and if its short say something if they don't hook you don't buy from them any more.

8. yea a lot of dealers nowadays just don't get it, If you get a big reliable part of the market you can really make some cash, but if you rip people and even one or two start to get pissed. Remember the kids you rip off all have friends that they will tell and you will lose major rep. I would have no problem weighing any amount for a customer. It is just good business.

9. If you havent really gone through him alot, I would weigh it out right in front of him, that way he knows you know what your doing. he shouldnt get offended by that, after the first time I wouldnt weigh it till you get home.

10. if its weight like more then a 8th i always ask if its alright if i can bring my scale.

11. #11 Hobo173, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    Depends who it is, how much it is and where you're picking up.

It's obviously rude if you buy a 20 sac in a parking lot from someone new and start weighing it out.

The greater rush the dealer is in, the more rude it is. I try to make the pickup unrushed and safe so they are more comfortable with weighing it out.