is it ready for flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PIFF KING, May 16, 2009.

1. #1 PIFF KING, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    15 days above ground need to flower soon any advice is always welcome:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, you could just go ahead and put it into 12/12.

If you want a truthful answer, it probably can flower at this point. Growth will occur during the 12/12 light cycle.

If you let it grow longer and get bulkier vegetation, then you can produce more buds, but if you flower at this point your yield will be very skimp.

3. Zimed is right, you can flower but you won't yeild alot. and if i am correct, you are LSTing this plant so be patient and let it grow around the pot and just wait to see all the potential bud sites........you could get an 1/8 now or an 1oz in a month or more..

good luck, man!!

4. please wait anoth week or two.. you will def yeild alot more if you do...

5. How much space do you have?

How much light are you using and what kind?

Can you stand to wait another few weeks?

How big is that pot and do you have the option of transplanting to a larger one?

6. #6 PIFF KING, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009

i have a box 30"h and 16"w using 6 26w daylight, they are in 1 gal pots and are growing like wild fire:hello: i read some where that 1 gal would be fine to flower in

Attached Files:

7. #7 1of1, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    Question,Why LST a 3 inch plant?

8. Bro, unless you just can't get any weed, let it grow for another 30 days. You will be a lot happier with the results if you do. Good luck either way though.

Peace,
    FG

9. He said he has a 30" tall room... take away 6 inches for the lights and you got about 2 feet to grow...

So i would let them go for another week... 2 weeks if you top it now....

a plant that small will get you MAYBE 10 grams

10. its just a experiment that i starting off with until my wardrobe comes but i topped one plant and purned some leafs got about 6 new grow areas and very short i left the other one normal ill post some pics if anyone wants to see it