Is it possible to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Please share your opinion i am. interested in the response thankyou.

2. Errr, yes it's very possible?

3. Ok well, I literally read your title 4 or 5 times slowly to make sure i was reading it right. And all I have to say is........Yes....:confused_2:.

4. I commend you on your honesty good sir

5. LOL ..

6. Damn i hope there is.

Im sick of eating it, The stems are always hard to chew, But its better then snorting it.

7. You'd be the first.

8. Id tryed sniffing it before, Ya know, Contact high.

But i didnt really feel anything.

Theres gotta be a better way.

9. No, rail it you pussy!

10. hahaha. you just reminded me of the funniest shit. This was a couple weeks back I was with a couple buddies of mine pickin up some thizz from a rave and we meet the dude n go back to the car and match a bowl and shit, right? well; he is packing the bowl and every beaner or stem he finds he throws it in his fuckin mouths and starts chompin away at that shit. Nobody else in the car brought it up but it kept buggin me so finally im like "man why the hell are you eatin beaners n stems n shit out the bag" and he goes "it's good for you man!" and then starts geekin out. I didn't even know this guy.. strange shit man:smoking:

11. Pussy? Who you callin pussy, ya square. :p

Slam it.

Go big or go home. 3cc's of THC :D

12. That aint shit man. I planted seeds under my arms and now I got buds growin out my arm pits.

13. no, it's impossible.

14. I think Tonyizzle is having a very good night tonight :)

15. Ladies and Gentlemen, the voice of reason.

16. You can eat it too?! Damn, I've been shoving it up my anus all this time. :(

17. That's hot.

:devious:

:p

:smoking:

18. I know, you have to be really careful with the lighter...

:smoking:

19. You know... that might not necessarily actually be a good thing. Pepto Bismal!

Heartburn!!! Indigestion!! UPSET STOMACH

20. When you're walkin' down the hall, and ya feel somethin' fall... diarrhea!

Woo, that was a trip back to 5th grade. :bongin: