Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to smoke in backyard w/o neighbors finding out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by strawberryfields4eva, May 17, 2015.

1. all i have is a glass pipe, and blue dream weed. home at my parents house for the summer, need to smoke. do u think neighbors will notice? thanks

2. #2 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    If they're in close proximity they'll be able to smell it. The smell won't last long but it'll linger for about 5 mins. Make sure they don't see you smoking if they're the type of people to call the police.

3. I'm gonna assume you can't smoke inside, so my recommendation is to smoke on your property where the neighbors most likely can't see you, or set a tent up in your backyard and hotbox the shit out of it (be careful not to torch the damn thing lol). If you can wait til it gets dark before smoking, that definitely helps.

4. It's a bowl. the smoke you're blowing out WON'T linger for 15-20 minutes. thats some straight bullshit. The wind would blow it away or it'd rise to the sky. If i were you, I'd just blow the smoke through a sploof(toilet paper roll with dryer sheets at end).

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

5. Smoke in your car? My neighbors wouldn't care but we don't know your parents neighbors view on weed or their ability to identify its smell.

6. Yes it's possible.

7. if u think the smell won't be a problem than why would u suggest using a sploof?

Just don't let em see u OP

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 enjoyandlive, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    Because hes paranoid as hell, I really didnt think I needed to add onto the end "just to be safe and give you a placebo"

9. Damn you people are paranoid as hell. How do you make it through a day?

It sounds like you're not worried about your family knowing, so fuck the neighbors. What are they going to do? Look down on you as a person? Shake their fist at you? Because if you're worried they're going to call the cops, don't be. They may call the cops, but the cops are going to say, "um, okay." and that's it.

• Like Like x 3
  10. jesus just go smoke a bowl. Whats the worse that happens? your neighbors see and what? Ask you if they can have a hit? Be generous [​IMG]

11. #11 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 18, 2015
    it's called a rough estimation not 'straight bullshit', I got something wrong and I accept that. Can't you just tell him without being an asshole?

12. #12 enjoyandlive, May 18, 2015
    I personally don't believe calling information bullshit makes one an asshole at all. You can be a great person, I don't know you. I'm just making a comment on that one piece of info. dont take it personally, that just made no sense

13. #13 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 18, 2015
    I just think you could of just pointed out that I was wrong instead of saying I'm talking 'straight bullshit', that sounds like I'm trying to feed him false information.

14. Light a cigar and mingle the smoke.

Sometimes a good shit can drift to the neighbors.  [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just find a discreet spot where you won't be spotted. 

I wave at my neighbor when I sometimes go out on my porch to smoke my bong. 

• Like Like x 1
    Fuck that shit, it ruins the pleasure of smoking. I love to blow smoke in many different ways. Just take a couple bong rips if you have to come up with shit like that to sneak toke.

17. Best toughen up that Internet skin if that bugs you man lol. You did try saying smoke would linger outside for 15-20 mins... that's pretty much false information lmao.

As people have mentioned do it at night or at very least make sure no one is watching and just take a few quick rips then just walk back inside. Fuck em

• Like Like x 1
  18. I did it for a long time before I started smoking in my room. I'm sure anyone could have heard all the bong rips I was taking more than smell it ha

19. #19 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 18, 2015
    I'm guessing you overlooked the point that I accepted I was wrong. I know it was false information, what I'm trying to say is I wasn't purposely giving him the wrong info. At the time I thought it was right but it's been pointed out to me that I was wrong and I'm fine with that. I would rather just move on instead people continuing to comment on it.

It doesn't really bother me, I just don't like being disrespected.

20. I'm assuming your neighbours aren't chill? I just say fuck them, it's your property, (well it's your parents but you get what i'm saying).  Who knows maybe they blaze as well? 

• Like Like x 1