Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to make liquid thc this way

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe250, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I'v been smoking for around 4 years now and Iv had bud in my system in pretty much every way. I have never made thc extract and really want to make it. Is it possible to make liquid thc this way

Boil small amount of water
    Put butter in the container
    Put a ounce of weed in the container
    Let the water vaporize leaving THC and then strain the buds to leave thc extract in the form of butter.

I really want to know if it will work or if theres any motification needed.

2. [quote name='"joe250"']I'v been smoking for around 4 years now and Iv had bud in my system in pretty much every way. I have never made thc extract and really want to make it. Is it possible to make liquid thc this way

Boil small amount of water
    Put butter in the container
    Put a ounce of weed in the container
    Let the water vaporize leaving THC and then strain the buds to leave thc extract in the form of butter.

I really want to know if it will work or if theres any motification needed.[/quote]

There are plenty ways to make liquid thc, but idk if thisis the greatest method? Search around the city for glycerin tincture, green dragon tincture, or liquid thc. Search button is your friend.

3. its not liquid THC if its butter, which is solid at room temperature lol.....the best way to make liquid THC is either through a alcohol/glycerin extraction process, or make un-stabilized BHO with butane. please don't go smoking butter.

4. Look it up, don't try and reinvent the wheel people have been figuring out ways to get high since right after they figured out you can sell pussy.

5. Why not, as I roll a big fattie of butter ;)

6. haha I didnt clarifiy myself. I wont smoke the but but use it to cook. SO it will be thc butter stick and use it to cook. Will it work.

7. [quote name='"joe250"']

haha I didnt clarifiy myself. I wont smoke the but but use it to cook. SO it will be thc butter stick and use it to cook. Will it work.[/quote]

Why dont you just make cannabutter???? Wtf

8. I second that great tut. at the very top of edibles section, I tried it and it even works on garlic chese toast, yum ;)

9. whats that

10. Your idea sounds good. Like a pan with butter+weed over a pan of boiling water on the stove, like a chocolate melting process.

Sounds good man, go for it! Just boil it for a good, good, good amount of time and make sure there's a lid on the weed+butter over the boiling water.

11. I'm going to say this in the only way I know how. "How the fuck do you not know what cannabutter is????" Sorry if that's a little harsh. Its butter plus THC

12. Because our education system is being PC'd to death and natural selection has been on a long hiatus as far as humans are concerned, just an observation.

13. [quote name='"joe250"']

whats that[/quote]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Search button is your friend man. So is google.

14. I'd like that twice if I could...

15. And a third helping plz

16. Im sorry I worded it wrong. I meant to say how do you make that. As from the word it sounds like bud and butter put together and thats what I was trying to make and the point of the thread was to figure out the best way to make it. Im in foods class this year and really got me thinking of making all my food with thc.

17. [quote name='"joe250"']

Im sorry I worded it wrong. I meant to say how do you make that. As from the word it sounds like bud and butter put together and thats what I was trying to make and the point of the thread was to figure out the best way to make it. Im in foods class this year and really got me thinking of making all my food with thc.[/quote]

Step1) melt butter
    Step2)add ground up weed
    Step3)?????
    Step 4) PROFIT!

But no seriously, USE THE SEARCH BUTON. It's as simple as that, man.

God, i hate repeating myself.

And your gonna cook with cannabutter in your foods class?

GL with that.

18. sorry bro and what you mean Good luck with that