Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to have bark on a marijuana plant?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 7DayWeekend, Apr 2, 2008.

1. I ask this because of something I was talking about in another thread which made me think of it. I was basically talking about a man I know that grows Ak47 but anyways...

This man, who's been growing for 20+ years, told me he has been using the same mother plant for 10 years and that the base or bottom half of it actually has 'bark' on it.

This really struck me, a marijuana plant with bark? I've never even heard of it. The man is very trustworthy so I didn't even think about doubting him but over time I've wondered if it really is true.

So GC I'm asking you if you have ever seen/grown/heard of a plant that has been alive for so long that it actually has bark on it or really if you just have any knowledge of whether it is eve possible.

2. well have you ever grown weed before? if you haven't that is why you've never heard of it, because from just buying weed to smoke you'll never see the bark.

go outside and look at some medium sized plants and look at the stems. most plants, especially weeds (thats why cannabis is called weed, because it is a weed) grow in the exact same fashion as cannabis.

3. Both of these Picts were scaned from 'HIGH TIMES'
    The answer is YES, but you really gotta know how to prune it

Attached Files: