Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to have a really high innate tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I don't smoke a whole lot, but when I do, it takes me a lot to do so. While my buddy is stoned off his balls after two bowls, and freaking out, I'm just kind of at a nice buzz, and extremely prone to laughing. I would say maybe it takes more cuz I' fat (5'10, 190 lbs), I have a friend who is about the same size as me, and about 250lbs. He smokes waaaaaaaay more than I do, and he gets demolished before the bowl is even done. Yes, I am absolutely sure I'm inhaling right.

2. Take a tolrance break

3. I've been smoking for a while and mids can get me fucked up just after 2 hits from a pipe lol. I pack the smallest bowl ever and I'm fucked up for 5 hours. I'm glad because I don't have to spend too much on weed.