Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to grow weed outdoors in January?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Josh4010, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I live in Alabama. Right now the average temperature around is around 40 at night and 65-70 degrees during the day. Right now it is 1:52 p.m. and it's 70 degrees outside. Is it possible to grow some decent bud?

Here is a picture of the weed that i will be growing. I got the seeds from this batch. Is this weed any good? What kind is it?

Attached Files:

2. No.

40 degress is way too cold. There should really only be about a 10 or 15 degree difference from night/day temps.

3. theres no way for us to tell you what kind it is, and the answer is no its just to cold, save your seeds untill the right time of year, its better to wait then to waste them

4. No and you can't grow in your house or apartment if you're renting unless you want to soil your name and never be able to rent again. The only way you can grow inside is if you bought your own house. Just save them until spring dude.

5. Thank god I live in Cali. Thats some schwag

6. [quote name='"Josh4010"']I live in Alabama. Right now the average temperature around is around 40 at night and 65-70 degrees during the day. Right now it is 1:52 p.m. and it's 70 degrees outside. Is it possible to grow some decent bud?

Here is a picture of the weed that i will be growing. I got the seeds from this batch. Is this weed any good? What kind is it?[/quote]

I too live in bama around the ham.and i have a side plant growing right now indoor/out door kinda thing. But honestly bro just wait till spring and to grow weed cost $ cant just throw some seeds in the dirt. Do some research home slice. -Gme

7. lol nice pic of the weed your growing, its very obvious what strain that is .__________.

short answer though, no you cant grow right now

8. bring in at night and put alot of fertilizers also make a mini greenhouse. i got 1 that has a healthy stem and big leafs and it gets 30 at night 50 day