Is it possible to grow like a normal potted plant with no special care?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EricNorton, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I was thinking about ordering from a seed bank such as nirvana. i saw the autoflower section and was thinking of getting a strain that is harvested in about 6-8 weeks. 

If its possible to grow just one or two plants potted indoors near a window? 

Or is there a product that helps grow just one or two plants. something small that doesnt take up too much space?

Any help would be great appreciated! 

2. #2 Lornado, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Yield will suffer but it is possible for sure. I tossed a bubble cheese plant outdoors this past season and literally did nothing. Zero nutes, zero watering etc.... and i'm still smoking on the herb to this day. Yield was TINY compared to anything I've grown inside with care but it will still bloom. Also, it may be a placebo effect because I flush the shit out of my other plants but I swear said bud tastes amazing. So clean...

Edit: these were reg seeds as well. Autos should be even easier.

3. You may be able to get away with it in a good organic soil mix. For what it's worth, adding a tea every few weeks would be a good idea. Hell, you could even just top dress and water. Grab some worm castings and guano for veg and flowering respectively.

4. not successfully.