Is It Possible To Grow Bud In A Month?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheStonedFarmer420, Oct 20, 2018.

1. I was wondering if it is possible for me to grow bud outside in a month if I give it tons of sunlight and in a small pot. If no one knows I will attempt to grow bud from start to finish in a month and post results

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I've never grown but I'm sure it takes longer then 4 weeks to grow weed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Is It Possible To Grow Bud In A Month?

No. No It's Not.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. it won't even start producing thc in that time period.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yeah bro, the more sunlight the better! Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. A vegged out plant at the very minimum needs 6-8 weeks of flowering, on top of this you have a week of drying/trim and another 2 weeks minimum for curing. (2-6months is prefered for a smoother smoke). So unfortunately unless you have a multiple room/tent setup for veg and flowering then...no

7. #7 killset, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Not even possible. Even if you grew inside, flipped to flower from seed it would still take atleast 2 months and you would end up with half a joints worth if you're lucky

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Try travelling to the sun and plant it there if that works let us know!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I suppose if you lived in the southern hemisphere you could try growing outside in a month. But in a month where I live, it'll be almost December. But apparently since you've mastered control of the Sun, I'm optimistic about your chances. Mum's the word with me. Begin the beguine!

10. Educate yourself OP.

I found a great spot to download FREE POT BOOKS. I downloaded a grow bible first and got lots more. Books look great and complete like the real ones I have here. No web site but just a page of links. Just right click on what you want and then "Save Link As" to download so they don't open first as some are 50+ megs. They got lots. Enjoy.

11. No!! One month is not even enough time for flowering. Not to mention the seeding phase. I think the fastest you possibly could do that is 8-10 weeks. 8 weeks giving you very premature buds and 10 giving you decent. Even with a clone put straight into flower will take 8weeks minimum.

Eagleyedye