IS it possible to grow at 87F or 90F ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by inline476, Jul 16, 2010.

1. #1 inline476, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    well ppl here in my country is high summer right now.. and my grow room is getting temperatures of 87F, 91F at the top of my plants..
    it is a big problem or what?

help me pls..

SDC13313.JPG

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XTPJ2zRkA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XTPJ2zRkA[/ame]

im thinking to buy a few meters more of tube extractor and extracting air from outside of my window here in my place the DAYs are HOT and the nights r a bit cool and winding

so the air at night outside is pretty fresh and 75 % hummity

regards!

2. 87-90 is pushing it man. with a lot of air circulation you could do about 83-85. but i think thats the highest you want. and you'll want to drop the humidity to about 50 or less

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would try to find a way to cool it down like a window AC or a portable one which cost more cause 87-91 is pretty warm. My grow room hit 93 degrees only one time because I forgot to turn on the patio AC and I lost 2 leaf sets on one plant and one on another, it could have been worse so I think I caught it before it did get worse. Ideal indoor grow room temp for veg growth is 77 degrees.

4. Youll be alright im at 88-90 high just pump in lots of intake air keep it circulating.

5. yes but inside in my grow humidity its fine 52% but i want air a bit more cooler from outside i think i can get temps to 80F if i put a tube extracting air from outside of my house u get me?

6. maybe i read wrong:smoke: my bad, yea then i would agree with the others my man

7. yes i think it circulating very well the air inside of the growroom
    tomorow i will try to buy one more tube to extend the tube extracting air in to outside of my window..i think it gonnas bring the temps down about 80F

i hope so man =/
    at day its darkness time to plants at night is turning on the light 600w HPS

ehehh good shiit innit?

8. but what do u think about my setup and plants?

9. its looking good and sounds like your plan will work well. i would suggest tho on getting some lights for the lower branches, they look shaded in that room

10. na man the lower branches in dont car cuz its my first grow i know and this plants have 2 months of veg..they was outside taking sunlight until tonight

now i want to make them flowering fast and grow more..

and some real seeds not that ones blackmarket hahaha

im germinating one lemon skunk femz. from Green house Co, i want to make it lower plants not tall like that ones. my plants have 1,34cm

11. nice, i just started 1 blue widow and 1 sour cream both femmed in germination today

12. run the lights at night when its cooler outside and vent fresh cool air in and heat from the lights out.

13. I dont know if it can be done...but im sure as hell going to see.
    This is my first grow and im 4 weeks into flowering w/ temps averging 88-90 w/ lights on.
    Its hot, and I have a tent in a closet so its really hard if not impossible for me to get the temps down.

My plants look fine outside of a little claw ive seen to develop on one...hopefully a light flushing will do the trick for it though.

Keep us posted.

14. yes i know ;) i think it can get the 80F extracting fresh air at night

ok i will man ;)

15. your thinking about this whole problem wrong your not gonna drop the temps and keep them stable without dropping your room temp first open windows open doors and keep air moving thru that room

16. lol is it? ok lets see

17. Add CO2, plants can handle 7-10 more degrees with the addition of CO2.

18. 87*-90* is fine for vegging but, for flowering if you can stay around 75*-80* and 30%-40% hum, your yield and potency will be much better....

19. BS!! The perfect temps are lower sure but it is bs to say that it won't be a good grow with those temps. My grow in veg sits at 90 because I am cheap and don't lower the a/c except during clone rooting and my mothers grow like wild. Real big issues can occur and one is your water if hydro, will need to stay much cooler. If you keep the water cool and the temps are 90 you will can grow some awesome plants period...

20. Way too hot. You need to do something to get the temps down into the low 80s or you will significantly hurt yield. It also looks like you vegged the plants way too tall for your light. Past the first 12 inches or so of plant it looks almost dark in the picture.