Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to get 600g from 1 plant ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JehZahG, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Will it be possible t get 600g from 1 plant by using , a dwc system , and topping,supercropping,pinching and lollipoping , also with 1 600w hps bulb

2. 600g dry? Nah.

3. That's 21 ounces. Hmm....that is a bit questionable considering the size of 8 foot oleander sized sativas I have seen.

4. #4 JehZahG, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
  5. Fuck that, from what I know the average yield is less than 8 ounces....

6. What u mean fuck that he has an entire series that shows you how to do it

7. Indoors ehhhh
    Outdoors I don't see why you couldnt

8. Outdoors of course. Indoors most likely not. You have a 600w hps, most people pull in a half a gram per watt not 1 gram.

9. indoors yeah , if you check this viedeo you will see , i minght try growing 1 big plant like this instead of growing 2o little shitty plants because of nutrient and shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8ZItc1FUk

10. #12 JehZahG, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    Yeah dude thats a great grow, but i dont ave the money or the time to set up a grow like that , but mine will be nearly exacly the same setup as theis video , dwc, supercrpping, pinching, topping and lollipoping check out this video and tell me it cant be done, i have just set it up now and im gonna plans seeed tomorow,im not expecting 600g for my first grow but im gonna ame for the 300g mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8ZItc1FUk

11. lol i dont grow but 600g's from one plant sounds pretty ridiculous dont ya think

12. Is it possible to get couple grams out of a dixie cup?

13. Yeah dude its 1 plant and 1 600w hps,so yeah im gonna try to get 300g for my grow which i start tomorrow , im gonna veg for about 6 weeks , and im growing Northern lights , OG Kush or Girl Scout cookies , which one should i groow

14. you could get it or close with sog or like 4 plants trained for an even canopy..if you have a strain you know makes whomper buds then go for it but all those huge plants are clones they knew would have big colas

15. dude is sog the same as scrog

you should be able to get more than 300 i got a half lb off one plant in a 2x3 scrog under 400w..got round 10oz usually with 2 plants...the northern would prob be the best producer