Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to die

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shmoke, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Kalahari is the Shit

2. no, I must say this has happened to me when I first started smoking pot and I think the worst that can happen is you fall asleep

3. u could let the paranoia get a hold of u and u could jump off a bridge

but even that is incredibly rare to happen from weed, if it has happened at all

4. omgoodness lmao .. wow .. your a sucess story waitin to happen

5. If your smoking and your feeling weird/sick or if u think your just to high, the BEST ADVICE is to drink some kinda of sugary drink(pop, soda, Gatorade, etc), It will almost instantly drop your high down a few notches..

6. how is falling asleep the worst that can happen???

7. That depends. You could wake up next to a huge ugly girl named Helga who thinks you proposed to her the night before. See? Falling asleep can be BAD!

8. if i take only 2 hits or just chill and not take mammoth hits is it still possible to be paranoid and have a panic attack or will i develope a tolerance for it? cause img oing to smoke in a fuew weeks and i dont want to have this feeling ever again..