Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to clear thc completely out of your system?????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aznno0odles, Dec 22, 2011.

1. i know its a noob question so thats why i posted this here.im wondering if it is even possible to clear the thc out of my body within a couple days?im not talking about just diluting my piss and passing a test. i need this shit out of me. any input would help thank you

2. dood come on!

3. Probably not. :/

4. fuck that im gonna make that drug test my bitch

5. 20-30 days, less if you chug back tons of water and work out, but to even bring it down to a week.... youd have to work our like 15 hours a day and spend the rest chugging water.

theres things you can order that supposedly help... but i wouldnt bank money on it.

6. i havent really even smoked all that much. probably about 2 bowls in the past week in a half? time to head to the gym!lol

7. sweat as much as you can drink as much as you can, ideal anything in your body right now, you want out and replaced. goodluck haha

8. thanks dawg . i fucking hate how much i love weed.. theres alot on the line

9. theres stickys about it and look online. maybe theres something that can help you more.

10. Go run your ass off. Sweat. Drink more water. Sweat. Water. Piss alot.

That's what I would honestly do.

11. thanks everyone i really do appreciate it. but i am headed to the gym right now so peace out. any more input for when i get back is still appreciated yo!

12. Yes, it is possible. I've seen people get it out of their system in 24 hours, but it really depends on your body. He had close to 0% body fat, he spent an hour in the sauna, drank a lot of water, and he worked out like crazy. If he failed he would have gone to jail for a few months so he really needed it out (should not have smoked in the first place).

My other friend was a daily smoker and he peed clean in 6 days. Similar situation though.. he worked out everyday before the drug test and spent hours in a sauna. He also kept himself very hydrated and didn't even touch weed for those 6 days before the test. He was also very muscular with little fat.

It's possible but unlikely. Good luck man!

13. #13 CheebaCharles, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    What kind of test are you going to have? If it's a lab test just exercise up to about a day prior to the test and drink as much water as you possibly can, especially within hours before the test. Also make sure to take a B-complex vitamin (available at most pharmecies) shortly before the test to make sure your piss comes out yellow. Just did that for a job and passed.

14. Thc stays in body fat for a couple years if not longer. So, it can't be COMPLETELY flushed out

15. Try not to sweat or work out intensely the day before and the day of your test. As far as getting it out completely forever? I'm not sure that is possible. I know nothing about spinal taps but from WHAT I'VE HEARD they can detect a lot of drugs that you may have taken a LONG time ago.

16. #16 kryptiq, Dec 22, 2011
    Try a sauna suit and water fast for 2 days with 45min-2hr intense cardio morning and night. if you feel you really need it you can take diuretics which I won't go in to since I'm not a doctor and that shit can be dangerous. Anyways days 3 and 4 eat light healthy foods like fruits and veggies, continue cardio.

Good luck!

EDIT: Sweat like an animal in that sauna suit while doing the cardio, if you get lazy on that there is no point to doing any of it.

17. You can buy masking drinks that helped a buddy of mine pass a drug test. If they test for masking drinks the only thing that shows up in your urine is an elevated level of creatine in your body so if anyone asks you about it just say you suppliment with creatine to work out and you are golden. My friend used his masking drink along with working out and drinking about a gallon of water a day and he was in pretty much the same spot as you.

18. #18 aznno0odles, Dec 22, 2011
    hey everyone its a basic pee test im pretty sure.also ^^ yeah i got one of those but i dont even want to worry. i dont need weed out of my system forever i just need to pee good.i bought niacin, cranberry pills and i think im gonna win. i went to the gym ran for like 45 minutes, and sat in the sauna for a good amount of time . i sweat freakishly also hahahaha

thank you all btw

19. Sorry bro, there's no way you'll completely clean your system in a couple days. But if you can tell us a bit more about the situation you're in, we might be able to suggest alternatives.

20. If the stakes are that high, why not just substitute until you're clean? As long as you don't have a piss proctor, all you have to worry about is keeping the temp right. A hand warmer will do the trick. if it's too hot, it'll cool off really fast once you take the heater off.