Is it possible to be immune to cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by IamDaBeast, Sep 24, 2008.

1. cuz my freind gave me a carton of newports about 2 weeks ago cuz he wa gonna quit lol. but ne way, i finished them oflast night, i inhaled and everything, and today i have no cravings whatsoever for them, and i have no idea y:confused: but im happy hahaha

2. You cant get addicted over night...or 2 weeks. Ive been smoking for about a year and Im barely addicted.

3. dude then why not just stop? haha

4. Its not necassarily about how many cigarettes you smoke, but rather how long youve been smoking

5. I dunno. I know I need to and I am. Its just a relaxing activity. I dont get much out of smoking it but just the act is relaxing. Im weird like that. Plus it gets me breaks at work

6. yeh i feel ya. what kind u smoke? i luv my ports hahaha. but wow those crushes are fuckin stupid, when u crack it its SUCH a weak menthol:mad: haha but i had a pack of reg camels ther day(ewwwwwwwwwww) so i emptied every single one and filled it with mids(took 10.3 grams) and cut off half of every filter, it was sooooooooooo nice havin a pack of 20 j's:D i got 6 left too:smoking:

7. This is very true i have been smoking for about 2 years now and and ive quit many times to the point that i dont need to smoke one to feel right it just feels like the right thing to do its really just the habbit of having some thing extra to do for me. sucks wish i would have never started.... just QUIT them while its still ez man.

Plus you can toke more bowls with all the money you save. lol fear my incentives ha:smoking:

8. I've been smoking off and on for 6 years and I can quit cold turkey.

...and then I get bored and start smoking again.

Last time I quit it was for like 2 months. Didn't have a craving the whole time. I just get bored I guess. *shrug*

9. LOL! I smoke those crushes now. I think they are awesome. I used to smoke ports till the crushes came out. I still smoke reds though.

10. i love cigarettes after smoking ganja, it's just one of the best feeling ever lol
    i smoke 27s btw

11. i don't know... smoke for a year then try to stop and let us know... for scientific purposes, of course

ready? break!