Is It Possible ? And How ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by an0nym0us, Jun 17, 2006.

1. is it possible for me to turn my soil plant to a hydro plant ? and if it is how ?

2. Search up Bubble buckets. Or just search up how to do hydro...and when you do that...i think all you would have to do is pull the plants up and shake the dirt off the roots...depending on how far along they are.

Not entirely sure though...dont bank on that..wait for someone to come and say if im right or not.

3. I'm sure it's possible, but not sure I would stress the plant like that. Better off starting a new grow using hydro and finishing what you started in the dirt.

4. yeah, it's possible. you have to rinse the root ball with lukewarm water to wash away all the dirt, but it will also wash away a lot of the smaller roots. it's possible but it will cause the plant to stop growing for a little while (if it actually lives).. like what toke'n'chill above said.. better to just finish the soil grow and start hydro next time

5. imma try it ..... and i started some more seeds in germination ...... those will be dro

and also .... will my hydro plant grow with out chemicals ?

6. Nope, the chemicals emulate the nutriets found in soil... the seed has enough to grow up until the 1st set of real leaves then it needs feeding!!

FrEeZe

7. do it all the time ..... just grow it in a small pot with good holes in the bottom so when it goes"root bound" you set the bottom of the pot into your resivor of water , nutes, and air stones and waa-laa the roots will be phenominal.
    there is no reason to stress it like the above have mentioned ....

8. so thats kind of like growing hydro but still using soil as a medium? that sounds too easy.