Is it okay to mix oregano with weed in a joint?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rperkin, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    Was just wondering if it would be okay to mix oregano with weed in a joint instead of tobacco? Due to the fact that weed is $25/gram where I live, blunts are too expensive and I don't want to smoke tobacco (I'm not a cigarette smoker & I don't want to become one). Anyone have any experience with smoking oregano & weed together? How does it taste? Is it a harsh smoke? I'd love to hear you guys' opinions.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Never done that it would probably have a horrible taste why are you looking to mix.the oregano in with the weed in the first place?

3. Because I don't want to smoke tobacco and weed-only joints are too expensive where I live. Can you recommend any other tobacco substitutes?

4. Yes a pipe.
    Or cut the blunt in half and do only weed.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I understand now why your asking thag sorry i misunderstood i would recommend halfing your joints a pipe or possibly money permitting a vapourizer ?

6. Just get ur bands up or move somewhere better or get a better connect... don't smoke some random herbs...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Keep the oregano in the kitchen.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Roll joints.
    Oregano is not supposed to be burned.

9. I thought I heard it all.....

10. Wat.

Just roll small joints. Seriously. I can roll a joint for myself that is about equal to what I would smoke if I shared a full size joint with 4 or 5 people.

11. I smoked oregano in middle school its harsh and gross. Just mix some tobacco in there or get/make a cheap bowl. If you have a round light bulb you can (thourghouly) clean it and put some bud in it. Hold a lighter an inch or 2 away under the bud and bam vaporizer. Sounds sketchy but definitely works and better than fuckin oregano

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That was a joke in the late 60's Some passed off lids of oregano as pot.

13. Some still do where im from. Not sure how that works since its pretty easy to tell between the two

14. You can buy hops for about $1-$2 an oz and grind that up and put it in. It tastes quite nice to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Adding stuff is just going to make it weaker bud and will require smoking more to get the same effect. Just smoke less if you want to conserve it longer.

16. Just smoke out of a can man it's easy and rolling joints or blunts would make your bud go by quicker anyway.or you could buy a pipe but if not a can works to pack small bowls. Tried it a couple times when I broke my pipe and it worked fine

17. And don't smoke oregano that's dumb.

18. Smoking oregano is dumb but a can is fine? A can is about 100 times worse oxidizing and inhaling hot aluminium and chemical dyes. Never smoke out of a can save that shit for the dumbass rednecks and hill billys

19. Worked for me and I'm sorry man I wasn't trying to be rude my bad.

20. It works but its toxic its probably worse than smoking aluminium foil.