Is it okay for women to use their period as an excuse?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Railer, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I hate it when women bitch and there like 3 minutes later "oh sorry, I'm on my period" and they say ridiculous and hurtful things. This ain't right. I mine as well just take 1 time of month and say "oh it's okay for me to bitch, it's that time of the month. I can understand headaches, or nausea or uncomfortability, but don't bitch and use it as an excuse. Women tell me what you think

2. It's not okay, but women do it anyways. I refer to these women as "bitches".

3. No fuck that. I hate when they do that it pisses me off so much. No excuse

4. [quote name='"yoregan"']It's not okay, but women do it anyways. I refer to these women as "bitches".[/quote]

Oh indeed

5. when im annoyed or have some kind of physical ailment (which is most of the time) i have much less tolerance for stupid/rude people.

6. im a guy, i was just saying they have a little bit of a reason. But it should'nt be a free pass for bein a bitchy cock chomper.

7. Actually, they have all the reason in the world... Hormones are a hell of a thing.

8. Don't be so naive!

9. BJ tiemz

10. As a male I feel that women aren't the only ones with a monthly cycle. I know that there is a brief period during each and every month that I am less tolerant of the little annoying things in life than I am during the rest of the month. :smoke:

11. Thats why I get as many pregnant as possible, ~9 months, no periods!

12. Now worse than anybody else, male or female, going "I'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day."

13. Different women respond differently to changes in hormone levels, PMDD... Me, personally, I can't control the crabbiness I endure during my period, but I just ask to be left alone and leave it at that.

14. If I had a period, I'd go ape shit over everything then just be like, "yeah, I'm on my period."

15. My ex was like this, she would seriously start a fight over ANYTHING when she was on her period. She yelled (literally yelled) at me cause I told her I can't text for a bit (was out eating with my best friend) then I flip out and she says it's her period. Every arguement we had was while she was on her period. She went from great to complete psycho bitch when it happend.
    So I think, periods are the devil.

16. Imagine if we bled from our dicks for a week? haha

17. Ma mama always said women should neva use dey periods as an excuse...if they classy that is

18. It's easy to say this, if you're a guy.
    You have no idea what it's like.
    Seriously. It's not fun.

19. [quote name='"biggjohnson76"']As a male I feel that women aren't the only ones with a monthly cycle. I know that there is a brief period during each and every month that I am less tolerant of the little annoying things in life than I am during the rest of the month. :smoke:[/quote]

Happens to me also. It's not usually a specific day every month, but there is always a little period of time where my temper is rising and I have less tolerance for things also. I wonder what it is

20. The worst part is the cramps :(
    There's really no man on this earth that will ever understand the pain.