Is it ok?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kec, Dec 2, 2012.

1. #1 Kec, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
    So, I was going home the other day when I found a joint on the ground. I picked it up and the next day my friend and I opened it, checked what's inside than smoked it. At first we really hesitated from smoking something found on the ground, we thought it could be anything.
    Any thoughts on this?

2. I probably would just of gave it to a friend and watched what happened

3. my nipple hurts

4. I'd never smoke shit from the ground. You never know where its been, whats in it, nah - F THAT.

5. I would say its smart to be cautious about smoking what you find on the ground. I would have done the same thing, open it and see if its bud.

6. I'd never have even picked it up. Granted, I'm never in need of weed since I'm a functional adult with steady income. All the same, it's mad filthy.

7. Was it any good ? Mmmm can't say what'd I'd do. Defiantly, I would check out to see if it was bud.

If it was bud, and I didn't smoke it, what a shame it would be to waste the herb! :smoking: haha

8. After reading that post where the blade put his cum, pubes, ground up multivitamins and vaped weed onto a paper and rolled a joint for his roommate with pics, I would never smoke it.

9. I find it quite hard to say that you wouldn't be able to notice that or that I wouldn't find something suspicious about the person not wanting to some the joint with me...

10. what,, where can i read this post

11. I second this.

12. We opened it and it was bud
    Before smoking it we came to a conclusion that nobody would plant a joint to poison someone or something like that. When I picked it, it looked like someone recently lost it, it wasn't wrinkled and was clean.

It was very good :smoking:

13. Shit yeah, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha

14. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']Shit yeah, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha[/quote]

I'd smoke it

15. I'm thinking along the lines of the Tylenol murders.

I think you're being a little too naive about the real world. There's some pretty fucked up people out there. Not that we should be looking over our shoulder after every step, but let's use some common sense.

It's like people (particularly women) who go out walking in the city at night and are surprised when they're attacked.

• Like Like x 1
  16. a fearless optimist ha? perhaps a cautious realist would be more appropriate :D

17. I'd smoke it right there and then. shit free weed is free weed

18. Don't do shit like this! If someone is your friend don't experiment on them. They could have a horrible reaction to whatever is inside that joint.

19. I dropped that shit the other night, plz tell me you didnt smoke it

20. Pro's:
    -Free Bud
    -Good time

Con's
    -Laced or Tainted
    |-Harmful Reaction
    |-Hospital Visit
    |-Death

I wouldn't smoke it unless I checked the bud and re-rolled it in new paper.

I second that. Bullshit like that is sick and fucked up.