is it ok to use cal mag every water

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by elliotgreen, Mar 17, 2017.

1. i have been noticing slight a magnesium deficiency lately is it ok to use cal mag every water or......

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yup

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 lalamann, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Yessir. Have always done this, and since never once seen any red stems outside the leaf stems on my indicas. (among other problems being completely avoided by doing this lol)

i actually go one step beyond that, a lot would recommend against this, as would i, especially if inexperienced with diagnosing the potential cons of this, but i do it anyway as my plants seem to love it. I nute every single watering in my soiless mix. I used to feed every other watering, but i like consistency, and it would seem the plants do as well, so unless im flushing (every 4th to fifth watering), i feed at half strength every watering, instead of full strength every other watering (obviously "half strength" being a generalization, would obviously have to be adjusted based on your lineup) with a flush every now and then

• Like Like x 1
  4. i dont think i would risk that personally im new to this so dont really want to take any risks. Im going to be switching to 12/12 probably in a weeks time do you recommend flushing just before switching or should i just give her bloom first week into flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Give them grow nutes for the 1st two week of flower there still using 'n' at this transition point it will keep your plants greener through flowering,i dint flush at all now i just give em clean water for a few week at harvest time

6. What nutrients and soulless mix are you using??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum