is it normal

Discussion in 'General' started by weedismylife, Apr 13, 2009.

1. im just wondering if its normal to go all through high school and not have a girl friend, and not be gay. i went through high school like that and just wondering if its normal or not.

2. What's normal? Everyone is different. Maybe you just didn't find the right girl in school. Not everyone is a good looking cocky girl grabber. You will get a GF don't worry.

3. thanks

4. I would have to agree with mat. Normal is determined by your own standards, not anyone elses.

5. Exactly,

Don't you worry about what's normal mate, just live your life. And if you have a sense of humour, tell yourself

"I'm normal, it's those girls who aren't normal for not jumping, ripping my clothes off!" ;)

Elend.

6. i think i am considered a nerd. what typr of smoker are you

7. well i personally think that being "normal" is the ability to adapt to the majority. so if you are unable to do so you are ab-normal. but who gives a shit. youll get a girlfriend, highschool dating isnt worth it anyway, its basically just a way to get pussy early on in life with no strings attached.

8. What's normal, who's normal, why is "normal" normal?

Honestly, it's nothing to be worried about. I went through all of high school not going to a single party involving alcohol or drugs and I went to mass every sunday and believed that the Catholic Church was the ultimate source of truth and knowledge

On a side note, happy easter!