Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Vinton, Feb 6, 2009.

1. I suffer from MS, anxiety and mood swings..

I've decided to use MJ instead of popping pills.

I was able to get home grown ROYAL which I was told was indica+..

It was my first time and been doing it 6-7 times and after taking 6 puffs I will sit and wait for a relaxing feeling but ii leaves me with a bit of vertigo and how could I say! my memory is a bit screwed up but I dont get the relax feeling that I would get with 2-3 scotches..

I was tols that it takes a certain times t get in my system so what do you think?

For example, last night I was on the poker table for 4 hours and when I got home I wanted to relax completely and sleep.

Thanks

2. have you tried a vaporize before, like the Da Buddha vaporizer or the Volcano vaporizer?

3. NO! will this make a difference?

4. I was able to get a strain called (ROYAL) Was told that its Indica.. Any opinioN?

5. vaping is definitely a lot different than smoking...