Is It Normal?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Byetu, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Is a 7.2 inch in length with a 5.5 girth "normal?"

2. Google it

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. put it this way it'll do the job ....mac,

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wikipedia bro.

the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches).

If your girl isn't satisfied as you hinted in the other post, it's probably not related to size alone or at all but other things.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yeah, I was just rooting for a compliment from her. She always has me validate her body and parts. When I started dating her she was pretty attractive. Now she's gained weight, her skin has way more acne than it used to and it probably has something to do with her diet of soda and fried chicken. It wasn''t always like this though. Seems like she's just been rolling downhill since she took a gender studies course after we started dating. I cook, clean, and work 3 times as much in a week than she does. So I don't know why she isn't more helpful, or why she's been irritated by me at times. When she goes on her stupid rants about what people do it irritates me, but I tend to ignore my reaction. But her irritation with "life" has brought a lot of things to light and I honestly don't know why I'm dealing with it. She's also got more positivity towards my booty than any other part of my body. But I have to validate her whole body?

But yes, I can go to Google and find the answers that the great sage has to offer, I just like using forums from time to time to see what individuals say about whatever topic it is.

6. It sounds like you are more concerned with outward appearances than anything else. Communication is key. You need to tell her where she's lacking as far as you wanting more validation or help or whatever, but you also need to deserve it. Ya mean? She probably doesn't read minds LOL. Gotta be a part of the solution, bro!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Honestly, the outward appearance didn''' bother me until I rationalized her inside appearance. She can't refrain from complaining about my family, it's always an issue when I even mention one of them. Especially my parents. She doesn't eat the food I make all the way, but if it's McDonald's I can expect her to eat it all. If not she'll even throw away half of a hamburger. I've brought up issues in the past but it always ends with her getting super defensive. With the soda, it's her only source of caffeine. With food, she has difficulty eating (unless it's deep fried) and she doesn't eat any fruits or veggies. When she has "migraines" she'll invest hours in front of a screen and stay home from work 2 days in a row (FMLA) and she'll take voluntary time off when it's offered. Which ends up being a lot of days. So she'll clock in less than 30 hours a week at best. I've been paying for rent and the bills since March by myself and supplementing her when she needs money. It has more to do with her actions than her appearance. And as far as validating me, it'd be nice if she did it at all. But it wouldn't be the turning point for the better. Like, Sunday is my only day off and I can't even tell you the last time I had time to myself, makes me want to push her out the more she just sits there guzzling 5-6 cans of soda a day while she asks to smoke more than I want to.

8. Honestly it sounds like it's not working out man. Doesn't seem worth salvaging to me.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Sounds like this is as good as it’s gonna get. She won’t improve from here, probably only get worse. It’s time to make the decision, explain how you feel and let her know this isn’t working for you.
    I know there’s two sides to every story but I can only go by what you’ve presented. = Get rid of her.

10. So - you’re measuring to the tenth of an inch?

Would it matter to you if someone said “that’s fucking huge”!!

Or “dude - that’s tiny”.

Why on earth would you ever measure your penis?

Do you measure the size of your ears?

Your big toe?

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yeah, I think that'll be occurring pretty soon here. The other night she charged my account for Netflix, which threw me into the negataives as I get biweekly paychecks. Then this afternoon her car battery was dead, so her parents had to bail her out of that one. By only taking a minimal grocery trip and picking up a half of good, while not contributing to the bills/house, she's already broke. My sister makes more as a waitress in less time than what my gf does. I could be supporting myself better without her. It just sucks because she works until late and I work in the morning, so by the time I get home I just want some peace and relaxation. I've been putting this off for a bit.

I've successfully derailed my own thread.

13. How have u derailed your own thread? Cos we’re talking about your gf and not your penis?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Well, yeah... Not that it's an issue of size but more of her perception. I've already got too many issues with it and I guess with time it hasn't gotten better. So feelin' like bringing up a question I've never asked in the whole relationship I thought I'd receive positive praise. Instead she answers the question without really knowing and only described another dude's as "decent." But that's all based on impressionable memories that she can't even recall. When I end this relationship (for many other reasons not even slightly related to this) she'll probably figure it out.

15. Why would you even open all that up and ask about other dudes lol, so your mind can question and over think that? Just curious? Just cuz something doesn't work in the relationship doesn't mean it's related to your wang, lol. I can't tell if you're insecure about yourself or if you're trying to say the sex isn't good?

Either way you should try to mention directly whatever it is you need/want and maybe explain why or the reason behind it and see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Maybe she had some bbc before you and in comparison you’re just “ok”. Lols sorry:)

Look dude let me stroke your ego for a minute. The size of your dick is ample and above the average. (Could probably do with a little more girth.) Hahah I’m totally kidding!!

No seriously I get what you’re saying. Women constantly want body validation so why is out of the norm for a guy to want a little back in return. Bottom line - she sounds like a lazy fuck and is probably the same in the bedroom. And if she can’t even show your “massive” dick some appreciation it’s time to show her the door. I’m sure there’s a chick out there just hanging to get all up on that impressive disco stick you’re sporting!!
    :toke:

17. Ugh I, you, shit man I got nothing!