Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal to have a "hangover" from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, May 9, 2011.

1. So I'm a relative new smoker and have only really gotten high about fifteen times and I always blaze in the late afternoon or at night. One thing that I've found is that for at least the beginning of the next day, I tend to feel really "out of it." ie very spaced out and tired and that some of the more negative effects of the high remain. Is this sort of thing normal?

2. yeah its pretty normal. happens less often once u start smoking more often

3. I used to have serious "hang-overs" when I started smoking. Once you get a tolerance built up, the sleep will be great and you'll feel fine when you wake.

4. That's completely normal. Most intoxicating drugs have "hangover" effects. With cannabis I've found the only time's I get the worst of those effects are when I'm smoking regs/mids(which I have a lot, I can't always pay 20 for a gram) and just a lot of any quality(an 8th or more in a given day).