Is It Normal To Get High Off Of One Bowl When Using A Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Health, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Or is it because my tolerance is still low?

2. I can feel 1 hit no matter the method of delivery.

3. Ok because my bowl for my favorite bong fits about between .25-.30 g of weed. If that's all it takes to get high my quarter ounce should last a while.

4. #5 Just That High School Girl, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Ok so it depends on a few things. Your bowl size, which you already talked about, is pretty small. Also what size bong do ya got? The bigger the bong the stronger the rips. But ya I'll get high from one bowl from my bong, which has like a 1g bowl and is almost foot tall. 

5. It's normal to get high off one hit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

The bong I primarily use is a foot and a half (18in). I also have a 15 in one.

7. Yes

/thread.

8. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Yeah man smoking will get you high! :metal:

11. I can get pretty fired off my first hit, I rip that puppy HARD

'Tis
    [​IMG]

13. If I one hit a .7 bowl in a big water pipe, tolerance or not. Once it's done, so am I.

14. All I take is 1 hit out of bong to get high, sometimes a second for good luck.  Been smoking 5 years daily...definitely saves money when you can use you bud to its fullest potential.

15. #17 bluntfists, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    I can get pretty blitzed from 1 toke if its some good weed....

Don't worry about tolerance. I hate when people think less of me because I don't sit and smoke blunt after blunt. fuck that I smoke because I was to reach a specific level, not because I want to impress people. cheech and chong was a couple of fictional characters. I don't aspire to be like fake people. 
         most the time anyway I find that I can only get so high. like after the 3rd or 4th toke I am pretty much at the peak and will just fall asleep if I keep going lol

16. #18 TokeRandir, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Do I get high from one bowl? Yes.
    Do I stop at one bowl? No.

17. yes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I remember when I could smoke .1 g amd get lit up for like 2 hours just off of that, its great to have a low tolerance or to take a break and get that tolerance back down so your weed lasts a long time