Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal not to crave weed ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I quit weed for the army and i just did it cold turkey, i cant believe it but im 7 days sober, and i dont have any craving for weed whatsoever. I only smoke black and milds.
    Is this normal?:eek:

2. some peope get over withdral's either mental or physical quicker than other's. where your going id say its a good thing to not have that monkey on your back.. are you drinking though.. or replacing the weed with anything else?

3. Depending how long and how often you smoked it could be normal. If you were a daily toker for a year you probably should have some cravings, but if you don't thats good!

4. i was fine on a month break until a couple days ago.

5. Everyones different my physical withdrawals are insomnia and lack of appetite. Which is pretty normal. Cheers.

6. Yeah thats normal man, you just gotta make sure that you dont fall into depression and keep in control of yourself

7. Marijuana is not a physically addictive drug. So yes, completely normal although there are people, including myself, who are mentally addicted to it which makes it a lot harder to quit or take a t-break.

8. [quote name='"bromojoe"']Marijuana is not a physically addictive drug. So yes, completely normal although there are people, including myself, who are mentally addicted to it which makes it a lot harder to quit or take a t-break.[/quote]

Thats wrong. It is absouleutly 100% physically addictive, if you smoke everyday like myself you most likely will have physical withdrawals such as insomnia and lack appetite. Thats just me though and what i have noticed as a 100% unbiased person.

9. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']

Thats wrong. It is absouleutly 100% physically addictive, if you smoke everyday like myself you most likely will have physical withdrawals such as insomnia and lack appetite. Thats just me though and what i have noticed as a 100% unbiased person.[/quote]

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Every time I see you post, you're criticizing weed. Why do you bother coming to a weed forum if you're just going to talk shit about it all the time?

10. +1 :wave:

11. wooord ur exactly rite man

12. #12 hoven561, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    If its absolutely 100% addictive for someone that smokes daily, then why can I stop at any point without withdrawals, and maybe your insomnia and lack of appetite aren't withdrawals but the things cannabis was helping you with
    And OP yes that's normal mj is non addictive and not the same as cigs so you won't have cravings other than "man I want to smoke some weed...oh well"

13. I could stop on a moments notice no problem. Like I havent smoked at all today (yet) and i have had no reason not to. I sure do prefer to be able to smoke though, that's for sure.

14. #14 KeepTheCycle, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012

15. Because as we all know everyone reacts differently to marijuana sir.

16. I liked your post because you aren't one of those "Nothing is wrong with marijuana" members. You tell the truth. When I quit smoking weed, I get very vivid nightmares and loss of appetite as well.

17. I'm pretty sure marijuana is only psychologically addictive, and any physical effects stem from that. Most physically addictive drugs have the potential to result in death (if the addiction is strong enough) upon quitting due to the fact your body actually requires it to function. Physically addictive drugs will ALWAYS make you sick upon quiting if you are addicted to it. Some people who are especially prone to become psychologically addicted will probably experience more symptoms than some other people (I quit cold turkey for about 3 months every year or so with no issues what so ever).

18. Thank you very much! Dont get me wrong though, I LOVE CANNABIS. I usually dont get too bad of nightmares when I quit. They usually are just real weird haha!:smoke:

19. Same, I love it too. But it isn't perfect.

20. Withdrawls? wth are you guys talking about its weed not cocaine. if you get addicted to marijuana your just a weak minded person. its habit forming yes but ive smoked since i was 13 and i still stop cold turkey for months on end.