Is it normal for an Auto-Flower to start budding very early

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Harley1340FXDG, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Hi

Few weeks ago i started 2 White Widow CBD Feminized as a 1st CBD experience.....2 weeks after i decided to start a Mexican CBD Feminized to put with my 2 WW;s....finally at the 2nd week after germination i noticed that the Mexican was starting making some flowers with a cycle 18/6...i was like WTF ??.....some peoples told me i probably add a mixed up seed and it was probably an Auto-Flower....i said ok i never grown an A-F so i'll check what it will bring me.....but after 3 weeks....i noticed the only thing my plant is making is one cola bud and doesn't seem to grow much higher...is that normal that A-F are growing like a Dwarf ? i'll end up with a big bud.....cause it doesn't looks like i can clip that kind of strain neither ?? My 2 WW's CBD grows as normal FEM's....

Attached Files:

2. Yeah that's a tiny auto for you. Autoflowers can come in all shapes and sizes, you got a small one. Hope it's still some killer bud for you. Nice setup

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OK i see....a tiny auto.......i hope all the rest of my seeds are not like that....i wrote Crop King to let them know what's happening with my "suppose to be FEM Seeds" they didn't even took the time to tell me to wrote me back......ah well it seems we get experience everywhere even on where to get our seeds.....thanks for your answer....i guess i'll let her end up now and like you said hoping that at least having a small bunch of good stuff....yeah my setup is not bad....was having an empty apartment on my house and i tought the bathroom would make a great small growing spot

4. My first and only go around with auto flowering strain was messed up ..
    pretty much like what you are experiencing.
    I only use regular seeds now and develop healthy female mother plants to clone off of .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah i guess you are....i'm pretty disapointed myself...that's the reason i was going with FEM seeds to be able to decide when i want to switch them cause i don't have a large grow room....and now it's too late to start another one cause soon my 2 WW's will have to switch before they got to big....i've learn that last year that i need to consider they will continue to grow a bit even after switching 12/12

6. crop king has the worst customer service i've ever experienced.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah i noticed that....i even tried to let them know through reviews on their site they never accept my comment about their service and seeds....will have to search what's the best place in Canada to get some good service

8. Hi for me cloning off a original mother plants plant is like the only way to go ..
    Just don't clone off a clone off a clone off a clone ..
    germinate a seed ,, get a female plant and don't let her die .. don't let her go into flowering .
    Keep her trimmed down and in VEG cycle .

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah sounds nice...but right now i dont have enough space to do a 2nd grow room maybe one day i will try to do another kind of setup and try that thanks for the tip

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I grew a free crop king seed this summer, it was pretty fire. One of their early miss autos. Was small, but was good.

IMG_3506.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. i've grown Dwarf low flyer auto, White widow fem, Purple kush fem, black indica fem, and northern lights auto all from CK.

no big issues with the seeds.

but again the customer service is next level bad.

I cannot stress how badly i dislike Lisa(the owner) at Cropking. LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #12 Harley1340FXDG, Jan 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    Yeah i hear y
    Ya but when it cost you 100$ to have a few seeds and they are NOT what you ordered...plus the time i've lost growing that dwarf....ah well nothing's perfect in this world and there is worst things too....my 2 WW's are growing ok at least i'll focus on the right side thanks all for your help...i've learn tonight that i'll never order an Auto-Flower strains

13. Yeah $100 is a lot of money to spend on the wrong seeds. I don't even have that much into my grow setup. I'm scared of the day I finally spend money on seeds, just to get some random genetics I didn't want. I hear crop king just has a bad problem with genetics, and genetics being mis-labelled or just weak or sketchy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im new in indoor growing only started since it is legal in Canada.....still have many things to learn...and will try to find another place Canada to buy my future seeds...for now as a beginner i like the FEM strains that i can swiitch when i want it

15. I'm in Canada too, and most guys just go to the legit seed banks, not worth buying from within Canada unless you know the right people.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Last year i was going with some normal FEM WW's not CBD....i've learn that even after switching to 12/12 it continue to grow for a while....i've learn it was missing some room a bit....picture of when i've switch 12/12 and what i harvest at the end

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      6.7 MB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      4.5 MB
      Views:
  17. Perfectly normal, I had my auto start showing pistils and actual flowers on day 25 from seed.

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Try nasc (north Atlantic seed co) I've ordered a few times from them and I've always gotten what I ordered and a few freebies and they've always got to me in 2-4 days with A+ customer service and the seed bank is already in the states so no worries about customs and shit. The seeds were always very detailed in how they grow and how the look and I've honestly never had a hiccup or doubt from the company, I've grown plenty of bag seeds but nasc is probably the one and only place I'd actually trust to get the genetics you want and none of the bs you don't need. And the prices are super reasonable 10-40$ a seed or you can get breeder packs. I highly recommend you atleast check them out

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Thanks for your help mister i'll check that out i'm from Canada i was wondering if it was a problem at the borders between Canada and the US

20. My White Widow started flowering at 2 and a half weeks. They all grew over 3 feet tall. Huge buds

• Like Like x 1