Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it me or the Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, May 4, 2011.

1. Ive only been smoking around 7months , once a week.

I find these days i cant concentrate at all. Now that im a senior. I really have to study alot, in the past i could just cruise through the year and still achieve high grades.

I sit down to study and after 5 minutes , i get very frustrated and give up.
    Everytime I used to do this i wouldn't have anything to blame. Now that i smoke weed everytime i cant concentrate i think to myself its the weed. I guess it could just be me using it as an excuse.

But, it really never was this bad .

Is there any chance that smoking weed could be affecting my memory/concentration/ work ethic ?

If its not the weed, how can i concentrate more? Alot of people i know are studying 3-4 hours a night. I average 2-3 hours weekly.

2. Dude, priorties are bitches. But srsly smoking pot should be one if the last things you worry about throughout highschool. I made it my #1 priority and now im fucked. So if u think the ganja is fucking with your work ethic lay off it and see if it's the case. Good luck on your senior year btw. And how's life i'm drunk and wanna chat.

Signed a hammered Sauceey

3. Is there a chance? Yes, definitely.

During semester I have to scale back and only blaze when I'm not going to be studying. Sauceey is right.... priorities are a bitch.

Everyone is different; you have to find what works best for you.

4. I doubt smoking just once a week would cause this. It's probably just you. You're either a senior in highschool or in college, so what you're going through happens to a hell of a lot of us.

5. Anyone got any tips , to achieve the passing grades needed?

6. could be weed, or it could be a terrible case of senioritis.

Try using weed as a reward for getting an assignment done or getting an A on a test. It will help keep you motivated.