Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it me or the weed??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sharpeye, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Usually my highs last a couple hours... but for the past fucking week this weed I've been smoking only gets me high for like 10 fucking minutes... I shit you not... I mean it's not lows, the shit looks frosty as fuck and smells delicious, and the high is actually really nice, but it only lasts like 10 minutes.... Is it the strain or is it my fucking tolerance??

I would say that the problem is the weed you are smoking. I don't think it is your tolerance as you have only been experiencing these issues for a week, and I do not think your tolerance could change so drastically in that kind of time period. Try smoking a different strain, if you still struggle to get high with the different strains you will probably want to take a small t-break.

3. one word: tollerance. 

There are two things you can do:
    - take a T-break
    -smoke less, take fishoil pill & start working out.

4. nah, it isn't that at all, it's the bud, no disrespect meant.

5. Try a different consumption method? Just a highdea

6. Thanks guys... Im gonna go ahead and assume its the strain... I dont want a Tbreak its christmas lol

7. and what's Christmas without some sap covered trees right?!