Is it me or?? FUCKIN CELLULOSE

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jayohe12, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Those crystal clear papers are a bitch to roll. It took me like 5 minutes to roll a spliff and it still looks like shit.

Attached Files:

2. apparently these papers are better for you than bleached rice paper but it still tastes like shit to me, harsh as hell too

3. I remember when they first came out in 2007.  It was the new cool thing at the head shop.  Got some for free to try out and all my friends and I hated it.

Bitch to roll, nothing special about it.

It feels like your trying to roll it in plastic lol.

Just smoked a joint an associate of mine rolled it in clear paper not too long ago but I was real drunk so I didn't really mind it.

4. I hate these. They're pretty much a novelty to me, just cause they're clear. I'm okay at rolling joints, I've had a bit of practice, but these are just a bitch to roll with. I find that they stick to my fingers and themselves too easily. Maybe it's the brand I used, cause they're kinda cheap. I hated smoking them too. I'd almost rather use a paper gum wrapper like I did when I was a teenager.

5. Yeah dude just stick with zig zags or something fuck that.

6. those clear papers are the easiest paper to roll. i get a perfect cone every time and you don't have to lick the whole edge, just the corner near your filter. the rest will stick to itself and stay shut.

hmmmmmmm......i think i'll go buy another pack and do a "how-to" video. i'm not even kidding. it's so easy, i felt dumb for not realizing it sooner!