Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it likely...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dirktheman, Nov 18, 2013.

1. That after 2.5 weeks of abstaining from the typical bowl or two of schwag i usually partake in per day, I can pass a urine test?  Im 5-6, 175, lost about 20 lbs last 2 months, and have been exercising like a madman, drinking only water and taking multivitamins, milk thistle, and niacin....should i buy ready clean to be safe?  Does that definitely work?  

I hear water, vitamins, and creatine supplements is the way to go.  In the educated opinion of those who have experienced pre-employment drug tests (my first; big job that I MUST get...), what are your thoughts?  And when should i stop exercising?  I've heard differing opinions on whether or not to eat fatty foods the 2 days beforehand, also.

Should I try to push it back to next week?  Or is it shady to say I need to leave the state for a family funeral for 2 days (and maybe catch a break with the weekend too)?  There was no mention of a test during the verbal offer over phone, but assuming when I sign paperwork, it will come up as conditional on passing, as it is with a big insurance company.  Interview to job offer happened very, very fast, so I stopped smoking when I got a phone call to potentially set up the interview.

Thanks in advance for any advice; I am stressing the fuck out as you can see.

2. 2 weeks usually does it for a casual smoker, i bet you are fine.

3. Buy some test strips and test yourself.

4. #4 dirktheman, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I did, some dollar store shit...took it saturday, prob like my 4th piss of the day, no sign of a line.  At the same time, I have been working out like nuts including the day before, hitting the sauna too, so I would guess lots of waste in my stream....and I got blackout drunk on all sorts of liquors the night before (wasnt the plan hahaha), so maybe because I was super dehydrated it wasn't a great time to test?

5. bump....especially wondering about ready clean's effectiveness