Is it legal in Illinois?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 5, 2014.

1. OK I am going to be moving to Illinois for work and I am not sure if it's legal there or do you have to get a medical marijuana card and if so how easy is it to get one I have had knee surgeries, anxiety, explosive anger, insomnia, and restless leg syndrome. Would I qualify?

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. Medical got legalized a bit ago but recreational is illegal. Idk how hard or easy it is to get a medical card...

dOtDaG42

3. OK thanks brother I will have to see if there are any marijuana doctors

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

4. #4 Jr.9109, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    It's very hard to get a medical card here. If you can avoid Illinois I would.

Cancer, glaucoma, a positive status for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome), hepatitis C, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, cachexia or wasting syndrome, muscular dystrophy, severe fibromyalgia or any spinal cord disease,including but not limited to: arachnoiditis, Tarlov cysts, hydromyelia, syringomyelia, Rheumatoid arthritis, fibrous dysplasia, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and post-concussion syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Arnold-Chiari malformation and Syringomyelia.
    Patients may also qualify for medical marijuana if they suffer from a severely debilitating or terminal medical condition such as Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA), Parkinson's, Tourette's, Myoclonus, Dystonia, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I), Causalgia, CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II), Neurofibromatosis, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, Sjogren's syndrome, Lupus, Interstitial Cystitis, Myasthenia Gravis, Hydrocephalus, nail-patella syndrome, residual limb pain, or the treatment of these conditions.
    \nSo in other words I doubt you qualify.

5. Even with degenerative bone mass in the knee?

6. Not sure, that's the qualifying list I could find. There is still so much going on with medical cannabis in Illinois.

7. Damn I am going to be moving to the Macon county region to work roofing with a friend

8. nigga you need to be dying if you want an MMJ licence in illinois

9. Dude fuck getting a license. Just buy some bud illegally like the rest of us, shit

10. Either buy it or grow it lol

11. What do Illinois medical marijuana dispensaries and registered Illinois gun owners have in common?  Nothing - Illinois is trying to create draft rules for registered medical marijuana patients that will make them choose between owning a firearm or being a patient.  Unreal.

12. No cards will be issued for months - like I think they will begin taking applications in September and that process will go for a while. govt still drafting rules. And same for cultivation, hell, it's going to be a long time. Better off growing own. There is a web site up with all the details. Google Illinois medical marijuana

13. Like that in other states to, I'm hoping it is changed though once weed becomes legal on a federal level. Maybe not as easy to get caught in other states since IL is the only one with FOID cards. But you get caught with weed and a gun you are fucked. That's why I find it funny some people on the forum claim to smoke pot and have a CCW permit. All it takes is that one self defense act with your firearm and boom your getting drug tested and fucked federally. I've been clean for 7 months now to find a job out of state at the end of this month. And would finally be able to conceal carry. But I'm deciding if I want to have a gun with me or in my house vs smoking some weed. Tough decision.