Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stiffler1470, Jun 28, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for a few months now, but have been smoking everyday for the past two weeks. I work out 3-4 times a week but don't really get the munchies. But 2 days ago, i ran out. But i realized that not smoking has reduced my appetite significantly. Like, i eat less than i did before smoking everyday. I just find it weird because im not even hungry after iw ork out. Usually i have a protein shake but then eat after an hour. Now its just protein shake in the morning then im full for the next 10 hours. Is it just me or has anyone experience this?

2. Nah that is one of Mary Janes withdrawal symptoms. They don't happen to everyone but I just ran out about a week ago and I'd been quite irritable and my appetite had taken a hit. Within three days (at least for me, and usually most tobacco smokers, not sure about MJ smokers) these symptoms go away/lighten up alot and life returns to normal.

3. HOLD UP!!!

Withdrawl Symptoms?

-Lol is a phrase I must say.

4. Yep, it is very common. Many people have a small appetite to begin with and the rely on MJ to stimulate this. Then when they run out they lose that appetite stimulation and don't eat.

5. Don't worry it will pass with time, this used to happen to me as well.

6. Haha as hard as it was for me to type it up, just something to call it by. =P

7. It happens to me sometimes too, but Ive got the fuckin killer munchies right now!