Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedology, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Is it just me or does glade or air fresheners make a lot of noise when youre high?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

a few years ago I used to own the automatic one that sprays ever time you set it to, I had it set for every hour...

in the dead of night, that air freshener would scare the shit out of me

3. *hits blunt*
    Know what I should do? Make a thread and talk about air fresheners.
    xD xD xD

4. Lmfao yeah dude i was toasty but theyre so loud and obvious

^

5. I totally get what you mean, man. I don't really have to spray much now that I've moved out, but when I used to live with my parents, I'd have a midnight toke like every night before bed and I noticed that when I sprayed deodorant, it was super loud and it made me paranoid. It's all in your head, dude.

6. My wife uses those ones that plug into the wall and have a fan on 'em.

If they aren't plugged in correctly they'll vibrate like a SOB and make a ton of noise.

7. yeah shit's noisy as fuark

if ya tryin to be quiet just tap it really really softly so the liquid like leaks out, works for me

8. My mom doesnt care too much but the fact that she cares at all means i would rather her not smell it or know. Just to show respect.

took me MONTHS to not freak out at two in the morning HaF when it sounds like the cat hissing in the next room and I can see him clearly sitting right next to me on the couch...