Is it just me or do Military people look cool? :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Aug 23, 2012.

1. They're pretty chill + they look awesome & badass with their uniforms/armor on.

My friend just graduated and his Marine picture on facebook is really fancy and whatnot. :wave:

2. Such a life newby Your friend is

3. They look frightening and like my tax money paid for those clothes.

4. Your friends probably gunna fight in World War 3

5. My backpacking and camping gear is all army. I have a big ass ALICE pack from Vietnam :cool:

6. no its not just you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoWNUMjnKPU]Marine Niggas - YouTube[/ame]

7. man wtf you guys talkin about..? you can hate the military all you want.. but all that gear and equipment make them look badass..

[​IMG]

ninja with a gun.. get some

8. No it didn't.

9. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

No it didn't.[/quote]

Technically yes but only for enlisted. Enlisted personnel get a clothing allowance.

10. Real Ninja's don't need a gun or equipment.

That's badass

11. But this ninja DOES have a gun.. Ultra badass!

12. a real ninja would disarm these "ninjas" with guns before they could aim

13. no because these ninjas would pick them up on radar with some sophisticated shit and they would never get close enough..

take that Sun Tzu

14. disgusting bro, makes people look like monsters

15. badass

16. Dude what a pointless thread lol, you're just saying this because you enlisted.

17. You do realize that every General in the Us Military must read The Art of War... Which was written by Sun Tzu.

They cannot become Generals unless they read it. That book teaches many things about life and warfare that are true.

But it seems that many people don't care for it.

Quite a shame really.

18. I love the uniform. I also have the utmost respect for the soldiers willing to risk their lives on the battlefield.

I would do it, if I wasn't such a pussy.