Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it fair for my girl to trip about this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ButterMyBunz, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Man fuck that

Your you

DON'T cut back. Cannabis use keeps the PTSD at bay by preventing the emotional trauma and mitigating the emotional trauma from things just like this. If you stop smoking you will only become bitter, and more aware of the negativity this girl is bringing into your life. Plus it will make her go back to being sweet little miss when she gets her way. SMOKE MORE!! Then she'll show her true colors more often, and your Cannabis use will help you with your  "don't give a fuck-edness" and keep you from carrying the negativity into the next relationship. If you do that she wins, and has changed you for the worse.

Dr Phil in the house..whoop whoop!!

[​IMG]

3. Ya man Fearjar is on point yo.  Dr. P IN THE HOUSE!

Take his advice.  Please don't cut back for her and let your testicles drop.

You are still so young and she obviously isn't the one for you.  From what you wrote YOU HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER IN LIFE.  SHE is the problem not the herbs.  

4. Let her know, in a polite way that if she cant accept your choices in life then she needs to move on. The right woman will accept you good and bad, without giving you stupid conditions.

I had quit smoking for about six years when i met my wife. She had never taken a toke in her life, and doesnt see a point in it. Five years in to our marriage i started smoking again, ten years in I started growing my own. Now I have a basement that is nothing but my grow room. My wife still doesnt understand, still hasnt smoked, and hates the smell. Yet as long as i keep the smell down she doesnt care what i do because it isnt destructive to me and i enjoy it. That my freind is how you know you found the right lady.

5. Everyone on this forum can't possibly know everything about your relationship between you and your girlfriend, however... 

Maybe instead of breaking it off, communicate with her about why you smoke and why you think it's not really a problem. I mean, if you think this girl is worth the time, then I'd talk to her first before you just dump her. 

However, she has to understand that she can't control every aspect of you. I don't really believe there is such a thing as a "perfect marriage" or "perfect relationship" as in both people have absolutely nothing they dislike about each other, but that's what makes us human. 

6. Wow you have found a keeper. She said I could never grow in our house and I could never smoke if we had a child or she would leave me.

7. Yea I have talked with her though and she still bitches. She just did again. I said until you can make as much money as I do and get my grades I don't want to hear it.

8. The talking goes like no where because at the end It's " I smoke to much".

9. Congrats on 420 posts :D

I'm guessing she probably does things that you personally don't agree with as well, am I right? 

She doesn't really have any authority to tell you how to live your life. If you think that you smoke in moderation and you don't see it as an issue, she should respect that or end the relationship. Unless you see it as an issue, I wouldn't stop smoking at all.

11. oh shit haha that's funny, didn't notice...and what a post it was! :smoking: :cool:

Yeah just mask the problems in a stoned glaze instead of facing them like a man. Excellent advice. My advice to OP is to invest in a vaporizer, much better for health, and your girl might see it differently than smoking, and you still get stoned. Win win win.

13. Dude i dunno.

I was the same as you in school, high functioning weed addict, maintained 4.0. If someone didnt accept me for who i am, i wouldnt want tobe with them.

Youre not even married and shes already trying to change you. Are you trying to change her? Talk toher and tell her if the shoe was on the other foot how would she like it? If you lose her youve got billions more avaiable, at least 700 million at the very least.

14. Had  ex wife who had the same ideas about relationships...
    It will start with Weed, then it will move to something else.

BTW... "I don't want to be with a pot head forever" was a threat.

15. #36 OGsmokr, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    I'd tell her to fuck off, if she doesn't like you the way you are then peace out.
    You're doing better than her in life right? Get a better girl

And if she said "I don't wanna date a pothead forever" that pretty much means she's looking down on you and thinks less of you just because you smoke teh herb and that's fucked up

16. You sound just like me my friend lol. But my girl doesn't mind now just tell her that it's not effecting y'all and it's harmless they will never understand it like us lol fuck it (puff puff) love :huh:mokin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes, excellent advice. Don't face them like a man...."Instead, do what I say to do, which is the same thing, but I said it so it must be the better way"..............LOL mate, you're a real piece of work. You planning on getting thorough life on just being clever?

[​IMG]

19. I own the volcano and that's all she smokes. I'm not fat but I want to start lifting again and munchies are hard to pass :) haha that is what I meant by health.