Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it even worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankerThanDank, Jul 12, 2012.

1. it's pretty disrespectful to smoke in your house if your mom wouldn't approve of it. when you have your own place you can do that. otherwise just go outside man

2. :rolleyes: Why oh why?

So many feel they can get away with it, yet many get caught. He gave you a break but you want to risk fucking up the trust. Decidedly not cool and immature. :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/634028-official-i-just-got-caught-thread.html

3. if i was you, i would just go outside and burn. i really wouldnt risk it just because smoking in your house is more convenient.

for example, my friends mom doesnt approve of weed at all, so we say that we go to 7-11(5 minute walk from his house) to get food, which we do, and then we burn on the way there and back.