Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it even worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankerThanDank, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Hey gc,

I was just looking for a couple opinions for my problem. K so I'm currently living with my mom and step dad. So I used to smoke in my room easily and worry free because my parents thought I had made good choices in my life and such and thought I would stay away from weed. But I had found my sisters old confiscated weed pipe in the garage and took it because I thought it was hidden and not currently in use . Well when my step dad went to smoke out of it ( stoner as well ) and seen it was missing he searched in my room and found my grinder and weed pipe lighter and visene . Also bag of ashes but that's a different story . So he knows I smoke and all but since he smokes as well he knows that weed isnt all it's made up to be and it's actually benifitial to most people. So he told me he wouldn't tell my mom as long as I don't smoke in the house or get caught by the police, because my mom would just kick me out and not even reason with me . But he liked me so he let it slide but that was about a month or two ago.

Now my problem is that I would like to start smoking in my room again. My parents have no reason to search my room but my mom is pretty weird and doesn't give people privacy so she MIGHT but probably not . So here's my plan. Put my window fan in and make it so that it sucks air out of my room. Light the weed in a small spoon pipe clear bowl in one hit blow smoke out window continue until finished. Dispose of ashes in a bag but lighter weed and pipe into separate bag and hide the two in a pair of socks in the bottom of my sock drawer . In the morning clean my room so mom doesn't have reason to be in my room and then take the weed pipe and lighter out of the house .

Any suggestions, flaws and finally , is it worth it ?

2. Also my mom gets home at about 11:20 pm so I would smoke at about 12:15 - 1

3. Well, not a bad plan...as I do the same. But, some smell lingers, so make sure you have air freshener. Also, find a much more creative way to hide your piece. If your step-dad found it once, he can find it again. Especially since the sock drawer is like, top 5 most cliche places to hide paraphernalia.

I also hope you're over 18. If this is the case, MOVE OUT. When you have the chance, of course. If you are under 18, sorry if you get banned. :cool:

4. I'm actually planning on moving out August first but I got some white rino and really want to get ripped then fall asleep high like the good ol days do you have another suggestion of where to hide it ? I thought in a sock in a hat hanging on my wall . It's just for tonight the weed and pipe and lighter will be out of here by tomorrow morning

5. Bro. Really.

Just buy a can of Ozium. Smoke in your room if you have to, then spray it 2-3 times. You could smoke in her room and spray that stuff and she would never know. It eats the smell literally immediately and smells like Citrus. It's not like normal car concentrate smells, it's made for hardcore instant cleansing.

6. If your scared of gettin caught just smoke outside before she gets home and go to bed a little earlier than normal.

7. blow thru the fan out the window. zero smoke will linger. ive gotten away with smoking indoors like that many many times, so i think ur fine

8. Why go through the risk? Get your butt outside. Your Step-Dad only asked one small thing from you. Respect his wishes and do not do it in the house. :smoke:

9. [quote name='"DankerThanDank"']Also my mom gets home at about 11:20 pm so I would smoke at about 12:15 - 1[/quote]

Naw just smoke outside before she gets home then smoke outside when she's asleep but as I'm writing this I started thinking how if you are upstairs with them that they might trip on you going outside .... Cause I have a sliding patio door in my room so I come in and leave with out anyone noticing .....

So idk start going outside at night or be outside when your mom gets home an be listening to music and be on your phone ...... Make it seem like a regular thing that you go outside and be outside that way ur mom knows its just you going in n out ......

As far as your idea goes might work ....... What about sticking your head out the window to take your hit

10. why cant you just smoke outside? maybe sneak out or something, you have a good plan set up (it would be great if you could have some air freshener), but why risk it if you can smoke outdoors?

11. invest in a couple cans of ozium or febreeze, it works every time for me. my mom works from 7 to 5 i will smoke up to maybe 1 or 2 pm them let the room air out and spray before she gets home.

12. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Naw just smoke outside before she gets home then smoke outside when she's asleep but as I'm writing this I started thinking how if you are upstairs with them that they might trip on you going outside .... Cause I have a sliding patio door in my room so I come in and leave with out anyone noticing .....

So idk start going outside at night or be outside when your mom gets home an be listening to music and be on your phone ...... Make it seem like a regular thing that you go outside and be outside that way ur mom knows its just you going in n out ......

As far as your idea goes might work ....... What about sticking your head out the window to take your hit[/quote]

I would be able to sneak out , if my stairs weren't like 100 years old and louder than killing a cat . And I'm a pretty big guy 5'11 almost 200 pounds so that's not an option like I said I can smoke in my room without smell ( fan is great) but idk i only got caught cause I was careless i will have to be more carefull. And of she finds out .... I'll send resumes to like everywhere but where i am it's hard as fuck to find a job and move out .

13. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Bro. Really.

Just buy a can of Ozium. Smoke in your room if you have to, then spray it 2-3 times. You could smoke in her room and spray that stuff and she would never know. It eats the smell literally immediately and smells like Citrus. It's not like normal car concentrate smells, it's made for hardcore instant cleansing.[/quote]

This. It smells like pledge and i swear i could see it eat the smoke.. and it doesnt leave a real strong fragrence so it doesnt smell like your covering something up

14. I like the Ozium idea, but I think it's best for you to just go outside. If you can sneak out of your window, awesome. If not, find a way to get outside. If there's no way possibly to sneak out, smoke before your mom gets home. Good luck!

15. #15 402Dank, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    I smoke all the time in my room with a fan in the window eliminates all smell youll be fine! as for stashing the shit i usually put it in a plastic bag then in an old backpack in my closet.
    Have also done this it works just as good it youre still worried just spray some febreeze or Ozium like stated before and youll be good as gold

16. i have an exhaust fan in my window to smoke. works quite well actually.

17. Just smoke before she gets home and go to bed early. Don't risk this kinda thing, it really isn't worth the amount of trouble it seems like it could cause.

I'm moving out next month too, we just gotta hold in there!

18. [quote name='"wuidd420"']i have an exhaust fan in my window to smoke. works quite well actually.[/quote]

That's the fan that I have it can do intake or exhaust .... Anyways . At about 12:15 I started smoking just finished at like 12:25 . Then my little sisters fucking alarm clock goes off so I throw the shit in a smell proof container and turned that shit off. Minute later my mom charges up the stairs and starts asking a bunch of questions about why the alarm went off and if I was ok. Close call.

19. i've been there. i got caught.
    it's one of those things that after you're caught all you can think is " wow and all i had to do was go outside and this wouldn't of happened..."
    i mean hey you could get away with it but damn its just a simple task

20. Literally this is how it goes down for me:
    I used to smoke in my room, alot. I'd take a random hit out of my bong depending on whether its too risky or not, milk a fat bowl that you can handle, but it has to be taken in one gigantic rip. When you do that, there should be absoulutely no bud embering, nothing but grey ashes. Hold that shit in, and blow it directly out of your window (through a bounty sheet tube, or a SMOKE BUDDY) seriously, I bought the smoke buddy for $20 and it does miracles. I would take a hit in my bathroom and blow through that thing and no smoke or smell was detected. Eventually after like 150-200 exhales it will stop working. But i'm telling you if you're going to smoke in your room, drop the $20 on that thing and you'll see how cool it really is. During your hit or two make sure you have a decent fan pointed towards you and your window, so the smell won't wander towards the door. You really need a bong to do this effectively, cus pipes/joints/one hitters etc will leave you nothing but fucked.

If you have all night to blaze in your room, you're golden.
    tuck a towel under the crack of your bedroom door, kick on netflix, make sure you got your fan, your smoke buddy/bounty tube, beverage, music, etc. Then it's like your mini apartment, but make sure when you pass out to leave your window cracked at least 3/4 to half way open or the smell could linger in your room til morning. If you do these steps it's really quite impossible to be witnessed when everyones parents are sleeping from 9pm-7am on a regular basis. Hope this helped

Also, febreeze spray is epic, but don't overdue it on the spraying cus that could lead to suspicion