Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it even worth buying just 1 gram?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dedadoo, Jun 26, 2013.

1. I've always bought more then 1 gram because I feel like its a waste to spend $20 on what... 2 joints? But this guy just hit me up saying "hey I got 1 gram I'm looking to move let me know if you want it." I've known him for a whole so he'll probably give it to me for less then 20 but is it even worth it?

2. Depends. If you absolutely need a smoke right now i would say yes. If not i wouldn't go for it, often times you can get better prices from people if you buy larger amounts, they will start cutting the price down.

3. yes its worth it out here 1 gram is 10 dollars, eighth is 35, quarter is 70. 1 gram last me anywhere from 1-3 days

4. yah dude not really worth it, unless you're hanging with a buddy and dry and want to roll a nice blunt or a few j's.

5. You've already made the answer sound as a no just reject his offer

6. not at all. the more you but the cheaper it is . step yo game up son

7. If you're paying 20 a gram, not worth it. Most of the pot around my place people sell for 5-10 a gram. 

8. #8 vap3dg00ds, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    I've never really bought more than a gram at a time because a gram usually lasts me 2-3 weeks. So I'd say its not worth it if you smoke a lot

9. Depends on the quality. If it is some super sticky tasty fire that doesn't come around often, I would pay 20 dollars for a gram. Then I would pack a metal pipe and corner hit the HELL out of it, and savor every last moment of that gram.

10. not at all. buying a gram is most efficient if youve got poor as fuck friends who don't smoke that often and all want to throw 5 on it. high school shit

real stoners burn through Q's

11. Depends on the price, but usually no its not worth it. The more you buy the bettter.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Hell naw, I can easily get grams for 10, but why would I wanna pay $280 for each ounce I end up smoking when I could pay 200 - 220?

Plus I only have to contact my guy once instead of 28 times over the course of the month, which is such a waste of time. I see people around here spend their whole day finding a gram or two (or money for it lol), smoking it all and repeating the next day. That aint how I wanna live.

13. mid? Ur not gettin loud for 5-10 a g

14. If its your only connect, yes

15. DUDE I swear I have to example n this people everyday u said exactly wat I was goina say aman! Lol

16. I buy grams all the time

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I never knew people even bought grams until I started coming on here.   The smallest amount I've ever bought is a quarter oz.

18. i think it's worth it if you're short on cash or something, but if have more money available then probably not worth it.

19. If he's bringing it to you, you have the extra money, and the bud is actually good, then yeah I'd buy it.  No trouble to go through to get it.  If you have to put in effort to get the g though I wouldn't worry about it.

20. if it's 20 a gram never worth it if your new to smoking a gram for $10 i would totally do but not if your a heavy smoker and i mean there are exceptions like the other day i went to toke with a friend only to forget the weed so i just ran an bought a few grams but you get the point