Is it easy to get some bud on a cruise ship?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganja Bro, Jun 4, 2011.

1. How easy is it to get some bud on a cruise ship thts going around from Italy to Spain?

2. Thats not the hard part. What's hard is where are you going to smoke it..

3. it should be fairly easy. if u see some black guy on their ask him.. ive gotten bud on a carnival boat once. its not hard

4. What does being black have to do with anything?

5. lol If being black meant anything with having to do with weed then Tht would mean I'd have some to take with. :p

6. no i meant it as a lot of black people are dealers. its in the statistics!!

7. oh... Ill try then I guess...

8. Just walk around mumbling where's that bud at? Very clearly.
    Easy
    Or just bring some urself
    Or just get some at the next port?
    Jeez

9. hahaha wheres that bud at.

10. Best bet is make some eddibles, bringing buds on the cruise shouldn't be hard. Only hard part is finding a place to toke them, and if theres dogs on the dock when you get on the boat.

11. ^Agreed. Edibles are your best bet in this situation dude.

12. It wouldnt be hard to smoke on a cruiseship. Lean over the balcony and if someone sees you, toss it in the water. Not like they can throw you off for blazing.

13. They most likley can have you arrested. I'v never been on a cruise but im sure theres some sort of police officer on board.

14. Yes this would be common sense lol. :rolleyes:

15. People go up to the decks all the time to smoke cigarettes late at night.
    Its incredibly easy to go to a secluded portion and smoke a small joint.

Personal experience.

16. yah dont worry about it. it will be all gucci. jus roll a blunt and dont smoke out of a bowl or summin