Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it easy to get a card in your state?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jizzledfreq, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I live here in Montana and the laws for MMJ are constantly changing. Pretty much unless you have cancer or some other debilitating problem you can't get a MMJ Card.

Almost ALL of the dispensaries have been raided and shut down for good, and unless you personally know a caretaker you can't get a good deal on the herb. I'll probably never get to try a dab of Wax or BHO unless I make it myself, I don't even want to know how expensive it is in my area... ($300/ounce)...

2. It's impossible to get a card in my state.

3. I got mine, Nevada..... I brought a truckload of medical documents....I ended up getting mine for bone problems documented 15 years ago....then I was diagnosed with arthritis in my spine,fml.

Weed is pretty nice though smoking all over and not caring....

Grow your own...simple,cheap and way better than purchased

4. I live in WA
    pretty easy to get around here.

I have an eating disorder, the stuff I've been prescribed hasn't been working so I am probably going to end up with MMJ pretty soon :p

5. [quote name='"Avy"']I live in WA
    pretty easy to get around here.

I have an eating disorder, the stuff I've been prescribed hasn't been working so I am probably going to end up with MMJ pretty soon :p[/quote]

I also live in wa.... You can get cards here with NO medical records...fuck we have advertisements for places who don't require to see medical records....then again it is also recreationally legal too..... <3 you WA

6. In California, the doctor's office I went to, had a clock on the wall and I timed it. I was in and out with my card in 22 mins flat! $40 one of the best investments i ever made. I told him that my eyes were too white and I wanted them redder.
    After I got my card, I went around the corner and bought some kick ass white widow at a dispensary. I was high within the hour. I love California.

7. lol thats prety funny

Its damn hard in my state because we dont have any MMJ laws!

8. Got mine in az. Was preapproved for the card before even seeing the doctor. That said, unless you have an illness you are not getting a card in az

9. hell yeah mofo, you go in blastin with a .44 goin' all rage bull like YO and get your freakin card down like a true OG P-I-M-P