Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it dry in your area

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by librasaggie, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I've been on the hunt for about two weeks......avid smokers I know are having a hard time. Whats up with that its harvest season... I don't get it

2. I'm at a college in the inner city hahah it's never, ever...ever dry here

3. [quote name='"librasaggie"']I've been on the hunt for about two weeks......avid smokers I know are having a hard time. Whats up with that its harvest season... I don't get it[/quote]

Where you at bro

4. Nope, plenty of bud is still available in my area. But the prices are just terrible, $25 a gram, sigh.

5. Cincy

6. Damn. Taxin.. id pay that at this time.. sigh

7. [quote name='"librasaggie"']I've been on the hunt for about two weeks......avid smokers I know are having a hard time. Whats up with that its harvest season... I don't get it[/quote]

Not really I'm in north Texas plenty of calli med and colli med to go around not to mention that mexxxxican corn 15 a qt.

8. Nope, pounds flowing like a river

9. Word...glad to know its only me

10. [quote name='"librasaggie"']Word...glad to know its only me[/quote]

Damn, that sucks. And it's season.

11. #11 Ryubusa, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    It's famous strain after famous strain here from my dealer. Grape Krush last week, Purple Kush the week before and now some dank blueberry :) Ontario ftw

12. That's what I'm sayin its harvest time.. so I don't know what the deal is....

Dang grape kush.. id so be down.. grape wraps grape koolaid grape anything..
    Yummmmmm.

13. California's never dry man.. ever...

14. Course not...ohio-ky is lame... almost had it on the ballot but fell short...
    story of my life....

15. [quote name='"librasaggie"']Course not...ohio-ky is lame... almost had it on the ballot but fell short...
    story of my life....[/quote]

You'd be surprised. Lotta bud is grown in the back hills of Kentucky.

16. It is never dry in oregon.

17. Times are good here, harvest are coming in well. White widow, northern lights, blueberry, skywalker, and trainwreck from one Guy, haven't called anyone else.

18. Lol new york is a really big city i dont see a drought coming anytime soon

19. I've never understood why some people talk about growing season and harvest..It's never going to be dry, considering everyone grows at different times and the majority grows indoors.

20. I've never been dry, but I hear about it alot. Lol