Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it disrespectful to your dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamous_pie, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Is it disrespectful to the dealer to give a friend their number? It's business for the dealer right? Or is it a step closer for them to getting caught? My friend is in need of a dealer and i'm leaning torwards giving him a connect, should i?

2. Call the dealer first to make sure.

3. this.

my old dealer told me to give trustworthy people his number.

4. where i live, giving out a dealers number is like asking to be murdered. never give out a dealers number, unless they say you can. its one step closer for them to be caught. have your friend buy through you or do anything to avoid giving out his number, its an all around bad ideas. dealing is a big penalty when caught, so they prefer to not have their number floating around. if you give his number to your friend, and him to his friend, think of how many people have his number.

short answer; no.

5. Yeah just phone him up and ask if its cool if his friend buys from him. Worst case scenario is will say no

6. This or just ask him first

7. It's not "disrespectful" but you should definitely make sure it's okay with him first.

8. don't see why u can't just ask him....................

9. NEVER give a dealer's number out without asking him first.....

10. ask you dealer if its alright for said friend to come with you on a buy one day, if the dealer goes for it. im sure the "any chance i can grab your number" or "hey man, feel free to call me" card will come into play.

11. QFT :hello:. This should have been the end of the thread. I would never violate a dealers trust in confidentiality by giving the number and safety to a bunch of random people. I have "a friend" who hates when random kids come up to him asking for bud and sketching him out, just because he'll sling the occasional $20 bag to a close friend.

12. woooooooooo lol im sure the dealer would be pissed, but like 99.99% of weed dealers(unless their into something even deeper) are only out to make a living, they would never hurt you unless they had a legitamit reason, but i would ask the dealer first next time.

13. If your friend wants a sac, call up your dealer and have you and your friend meet up with him. After you get the sac, just ask, "Hey, is it cool if my boy here gets your number if he needs a sac later?" It's probably best if your dealer meets him face-to-face

14. Definatelly ask your dealer first. He'll probably say yes if you tell him he's trustworthy.

15. My green dealer says I can give his number to people who don't bullshit, and my codeine dealer says never give it out.. in your situation id ask your dude first.

16. I would do this i always call my guy to check if it's cool