Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Is it dead?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Tjwhit, Apr 6, 2016.

1. my plant is about three weeks old. Started great then after I added nutrients when it got to its present height. it leaned all the way over and seemed dead so I gave some fresh water and it perked back up slightly but hasn't grown since. Is it dead or is there something I can to save it? This is my first try so any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Luckily, the cannabis plant is very hardy ... there's a reason they call it weed lol. Your plant is not dead but it's not doing very well. I think what happened is that you fed way to early. Next time, let the plant grow out more before feeding. In the beginning, the nutes already in the soil are plenty. You did the right think in not giving any more nutes and just giving plain water. I'm afraid your soil might be locked up (this happens when you over-fertilize). I'm not sure what to say to help you. If it were me, I would try and repot the plant in a bigger pot with nice, organic, airy soil and give plain water for a week or two. I hope this helps and good luck!