Is it cannabis?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SalSilva, May 28, 2012.

1. Found this in my driveway, is it a weed plant I'm
    Not sure haha.

image-2447410515.jpg

image-973319997.jpg

2. Looks like you found some ditch weed.

3. I like to try things around my house .... sometimes I make a day of it and go around and put stuff in my pipe to see if I get high.....

4. sounds very dangerous and not all that effective. there are lots of natural herbs that can give intoxicating effects, but not always through smoking. Your probably are missing out not to mention being very risky with your health

5. NO IT IS NOT MARIJUANA!

Do you need someone to explain the concept of "NO" to you as well?:rolleyes:

clarification: that is ditch weed. hemp...not the same

6. But sometimes I find stuff that gets me real high..... i smoked my cats fur one time ...it was awesome!

7. [quote name='"cobrakhan5"']I like to try things around my house .... sometimes I make a day of it and go around and put stuff in my pipe to see if I get high.....[/quote]

Bet you would smoke anything .... Cocks drugs

8. That's not cannabis. Many plants have serrated fingered leaves.

Cinquefoil for example grows in may - june (this time of the year) and will eventually bloom with yellow flowers:

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. [quote name='"morange"']That's not cannabis. Many plants have serrated fingered leaves.

Cinquefoil for example grows in may - june (this time of the year) and will eventually bloom with yellow flowers:

[/quote]

Yes but there are no others like it around. And it's the buddish formation at the top that arroused my suspicion

10. Bumpy bump

11. No, it still isnt cannabis.

12. Hahaha. Made me laugh.

13. That's kinda cool but also very unappetizing.

14. I would look for flowers or pollen sacks and try to cross pollinate just for the fu*k of it,, lol its a cute little bugger, it isnt related somewhere along the line?

15. [quote name='"Vicarious87"']I would look for flowers or pollen sacks and try to cross pollinate just for the fu*k of it,, lol its a cute little bugger, it isnt related somewhere along the line?[/quote]

In the same way we are related To whales.
    They are plants and we are nothing but mammles... :shivers at the thought:

16. 0.0 I was just high man....lol

17. #19 Doc-J, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
    Great man, now you've killed the dream of driveway bud and a shamu fantasy.