Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it better to save money and get good shit than mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youngrassmoker, Jul 28, 2009.

1. i save money and get shit that u can mess you up in 2 hits

2. Well if you're buying more expensive buds you're not really saving money then are you?

3. Yes, save up and buy the best. Like you said, 2 hits and you're baked.

4. idk and plus i get shit for body highs

5. I'm sorry, but in my area you can get decent mids for way cheaper than really nice weed(that most here would only call high mids anyway). I'm picking up a half O of mids for 100. I can either do that or buy like four grams of dank. I'll take the half O ;).

6. Yeah it all depends on the specific qualities and what's available. I had great bud at school all the time but I got my tolerance up so high that I'd still be smoking a fair bit (way more than two hits lol) to get high, even with the dankest nug.

I've been buying mids more often since I got home because I can get em for 150 an oz. I roll fatties without worrying about the cost, and out of the vape they can be just as potent as headies (granted in larger quantities).

If you've got the money to burn then by all means get the best bud you can, cause you probably will smoke less, but watch your tolerance cause once it's too high, you can get dependent on bud to sleep or eat or feel good.

But if you have that solid connect for great piff, no one's gonna blame ya for being stoned all the time lol.

7. good shit

if you smoke lots of blunts, joints, etc then get a club card and get some mids
    if you smoke bongs pipes bubs etc, then get a club card (expensive superdank bud)
    if you smoke vapes, i would suggest club, because the taste is a lot better and less dank is needed

clubs have shake or lower quality dank to be smoked with bluntss

clubbbbbbbbbb

8. Yes, save up your money and buy good shit, it's better for you.

9. It's all preference in the end.

10. I don't know how anyone could prefer mids over dank.:smoking:

11. "1 man's trash, is another man's treasure"

12. Yes, im sorry to all those who have to smoke mids, and worst.
    There is nothing better then nice bud, seriously though taste can not even be compared, nor highs, nor anything!
    Though i will say when i bought an o for 45, and basically had blunt offs, and well never stopped smoking it was nice! Tasted so shitty though... And of corse i am so lazy, de-seading is so annoying

13. smoke out your dealer with some dank. Generosity is not forgotten. Become a "valued customer" and you might get friend prices or some of his private stock.

14. Never a bad idea, i try to make friends with any of my dealers at school its wierd though, like some dealers act differently and hook you up differently. Some good, some expect you to do more for them, i of corse mean pack a fresh bowl at purchases ands hit...

15. youngrassmoker, how old are you exactly? If you don't mind me asking.

16. DAMN 100 for a half? I'm sorry. Lol I guess I'm never moving to Arizona.

17. it all depends on what you like.
    lately i've been buying mids because i can get a half oz of really nice mids for $55 and only an eighth of dro for $55.
    i do like to switch it up though.
    and once i get back into working a lot, im sure i'd rather buy dank.

18. You pay $100 for 4 grams of dank? You're getting ripped off.

19. Thats what I was thinkin, I get like an O of mids for like 100 and like 7 grams of dank for 100 so I usually go for the dank cause its so worth it.

20. Danks taste better and are better for you because there is more thc and less junk you are inhaling. They smell better and the high is better. On the other hand some people like not such a strong high and would prefer mids. It's really up to you.