Is it better(faster more efficient) to let QWISO hash Evaporate Indoors, or Outdoors?

Discussion in 'General' started by 2pacalypse420, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Is it better to let QWISO evaporate outside, with a cheesecloth over it? (considering its 100F+ outside)

or would bringing it inside, in a ventilated area like a window, while Blow drying & pointing a Fan towards it be more efficient?

I am anxious to see how the quality of my Imaginary QWISO hash turned out, but i Cant really tell TOO much with just the liquid,

is there anyway to tell if it will be good quality BEFORE it dries? i deff see crystals floating around.

*This post is for research purposes, 100% Fictional. (Yeah, im serious)

2. We don't do disclaimers here. They won't hold up in a court of law. So there really is no point in them.

And it doesn't matter where. Iso isn't super flammable like butane is, so just make sure there is some ventilation if doing it indoors. But a fan will definitely speed things up versus air drying outside.

And don't use a blow dryer. Uncontrollable heat source first off, and it could change the chemistry of your oil.

thank you for the advice.

So you vote for inside w Fan, but no blow dryer? even if its 100F+ outside?

4. The ambient heat won't make it evaporate that much faster. Airflow from a fan would be much more efficient.

And definitely no blow dryer.

5. very helpful sir, thank u alot

6. is there anything else one could do to "speed up" the Evaporation process?

id rather not fuck with the stove, for obvious safety reasons, what about putting a boiling hot plate of water underneath the run, like you would with BHO?

7. You could. That's a safe way of going about it if you wanna use heat

8. take a deep electric stir fry pan or skillet and put some water in it. keep it warm to the touch but not burning.

put your qwiso in a deep pyrex dish

let evap.

don't use a stove, especially if its gas.

9. Excellent brainstorming Blades..

So, is there anyway to tell its Potency/Quality BEFORE evaporation?

like has anyone been able to look at the color of the liquid, (in my case a darker brown, but far from black) or any other Indicators and Tell if it was going to turn out good quality?

10. best runs come out looking clear whike in the ISO

11. darkest i have gotten would be a shade of green.

almost like Gatorade

12. Surface area, the bigger the drying dish the faster it'll go.

13. it went from a darker brown now thats its evaporating more and more, into a more AMBER color

also, i can see what looks like spread out bits of "kief" in it...crystals?

14. could have something to do with it being AVB..it was quite a bit though, not just like a Quarter.

15. i have it in a Pyrex baking dish, biggest surface area i can find.