Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Bad To Smoke Every Day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weedology, May 7, 2014.

1. Take a good look at Tommy Chong and tell me smoking everyday is bad  :laughing:

2. Lmfao yeah not what i was getting to. The point was that someone that has a problem wont see it as a problem thats why i also related it to caffeine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks guys! Really helped me out ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399433159.643017.jpg

4. Hmmm it seems to have made him very successful, in fact I believe he is in the works of a new movie.  Amirite?

5. I gotcha man, not trying to be a douche. Like you said, you have a job and do well and school so it seems that you don't have a problem. Unless your worried about possible legal consequences, then that's something your gonna have to weigh for yourself.

6. Thanks for the advice bro and from my pic i uploaded you can tell how i feel about the law

7. Man, have you ever talked to a heroin addict? I've been there, I've had my life swallowed by it before I had even finished high school. I'm clean now, but every user I have ever met has admitted that heroin has fucked up their lives the second it actually has. No one is going to admit it has fucked up their lives when they still have a home and money, because at that point it hasn't ruined anything. Ask an addict who has lost something due to their addiction, and they will say, yes, heroin is a problem.

And comparing heroin to weed? Baby that's like comparing a goldfish to a nuclear submarine. Do you work for the DEA? Because that would explain a lot

8. Yeah i smoke everyday but im a DEA agent.... Are you still on heroin? Thatd make sense...